MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey hey....here is what I see.

Boomers gave us some great things, like so many, but in doing so they had to do others.

Like war on drugs, or just war all the time...poverty, drugs, racism, and so on. These things have crippled growth of entire swaths of people in this nation.

1 in 6 black males have or will be in the justice system between the ages of 16 and 30. That is absurd to me that somehow we vilify a group of people.

They are a minority too and yet make up the majority of our prison industrial complex. Now do you think that is because of them, or because something isn't really helping them?

I grew up with racism, American Indian and I got spit on by white people, got bullied because I was poor, I am not stupid, got good grades and did volunteer work in school growing up.

I was repeatedly told that I was a stupid injun by so many teachers, peers, and adults. Even my own blood said so. Hey maybe I am, whatever, but these days. People that know me, they like me.

Because my life sucked growing up. I don't need to get into detail but the state was at one point awarded custody of me after my step father hit me along my spine with a belt buckle 17 times and tossed me out a window.

I had to learn to walk again, and was in state care for over a year till my father was awarded custody. So now...I help those kids that are treated as I was, I show compassion to others when not a soul did for me.

School of hard knocks is what you know, because maybe you life was the same, maybe it was different? My thing is that why can't we make it just a bit better?
I feel for you for your raising, Maybe your beliefs and what you say are a lot of your troubles. You go to the wrong place and open up with your opinions and some bad things might happen.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I feel for you for your raising, Maybe your beliefs and what you say are a lot of your troubles. You go to the wrong place and open up with your opinions and some bad things might happen.
You know what, you are correct in that assumption, it might, and if my life or those lives around me are in danger because of the actions of someone...

Guess we have that FAFO. This is why I either record, or within camera views when these types of events occur, and I make it very obvious when doing so.

That is the funny part as well, they always back down. I mean why doubt yourself or actions when you got that energy?

I can tell you why, because they know they are wrong. Words are just words, however the moment they wanna make it about force?

Na you won't do that again, not with me. I don't go behind the shed and handle things, na we gonna do that in the middle of public, where no one gets to say whatever they want. Let's see what the public thinks, let's see how they react to forceful compliance and witnessed threats or postures.

Maybe 4 times it came to these lengths and they were all in various states and times, I always walk away without injury as they did too.

So that might be, could be, and will be always come off as threats to me, and I won't hesitate to explain my dealing with it.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd send every illegal alien to the richest zip codes in all 50 states and drop them off smack dab in the center of them!
Bus loads at the curb, in front of
Pelosis residence
In front of the squads homes
The obomas
Bidens homes
And in front of 1600 Pennsylvania ave.
And the capital

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've probably been to more countries than you (18 so far) and I'm a Marine combat veteran, so yeah, I've seen how ****** the rest of the world can be. I am a bit confused on you being a submariner, guarding opium fields and traipsing around with IDF soldiers throwing WP grenades? :scratch:

Regardless, you are very much on here defending illegal immigration. You don't seem to understand America's immigration history over the past 45 years either. You've also defended favelas and crime-ridden hoods as normal places with normal people. Well sorry, but normal people don't tolerate such destructive criminal behaviors.

So if you've seen everything and done everything you claim in this thread alone, why would you support the expansion of these things into our home communities? What you're posting here is just an incredible dichotomy. It defies any and all logic. It's fine and dandy if you wanna see yourself as some great humanitarian, but your current schtick is entirely unconvincing.
18? Awsome.

Been to 37 separate places and every state but Alaska. I did the advantage flights a lot on my off time and volunteered to as many duties as I could so that I could be the best I could be and useful.

You think I support illegal immigrants which I have said 2 times that I don't I support a clear and consistent path to citizenship that is streamlined and monitored by civilian interests if possible.

Look we know 90% of not more have ties to usa already, and if we just allow those families here to vouch for them and say that is where they will be so that when something happens we have recourse as society.

What we got doesn't work, because we can see it doesn't. Look at it this way, someone gonna cross the border and make it to somewhere like Chicago?

You know they are going there because they got people there? I mean you think someone gonna come from south America without a plan?

How about we use the ones here to allow those that want to come here? Say ok you been here, this person is your responsibility now. Make them liable for their own, and you give them a sense of ownership.

Even their court date and all that must be attended by them and the ones they are going with to lodge the case.

Building a wall works for Israel but won't work for USA as our nation is built to accept them. There is so many that want to come here, and they are taking some jobs, I won't even deny that, but that is capitalism with those driving factors.

If I had employees I would as a rule pay them as little as I had to, granted I wouldn't hire illegals, but I see why some do because at the end it's about that dollar.

I didn't defend the flavella I listed the possible aspects of those communities that I have witnessed from documentary films, because kid and I watch them so we have a better grasp on how the world is and not how they demand you belive.

Think about it...knowing all your neighbors? That sounds cool to me, dont you like society?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
18? Awsome.

Been to 37 separate places and every state but Alaska. I did the advantage flights a lot on my off time and volunteered to as many duties as I could so that I could be the best I could be and useful.

You think I support illegal immigrants which I have said 2 times that I don't I support a clear and consistent path to citizenship that is streamlined and monitored by civilian interests if possible.

Look we know 90% of not more have ties to usa already, and if we just allow those families here to vouch for them and say that is where they will be so that when something happens we have recourse as society.

What we got doesn't work, because we can see it doesn't. Look at it this way, someone gonna cross the border and make it to somewhere like Chicago?

You know they are going there because they got people there? I mean you think someone gonna come from south America without a plan?

How about we use the ones here to allow those that want to come here? Say ok you been here, this person is your responsibility now. Make them liable for their own, and you give them a sense of ownership.

Even their court date and all that must be attended by them and the ones they are going with to lodge the case.

Building a wall works for Israel but won't work for USA as our nation is built to accept them. There is so many that want to come here, and they are taking some jobs, I won't even deny that, but that is capitalism with those driving factors.

If I had employees I would as a rule pay them as little as I had to, granted I wouldn't hire illegals, but I see why some do because at the end it's about that dollar.

I didn't defend the flavella I listed the possible aspects of those communities that I have witnessed from documentary films, because kid and I watch them so we have a better grasp on how the world is and not how they demand you belive.

Think about it...knowing all your neighbors? That sounds cool to me, dont you like society?
We can't have what you'd call a functioning immigration system because it isn't politically expedient. Congress promised to secure our borders in 1986, in exchange for Amnesty for 3 million illegals. That's nearly the same population of the entire state of Oklahoma in 1986. Reagan gave them the Amnesty and Congress has reneged on their end of the bargain ever since.

Well here we are in 2023, some 37 years later and our border still isn't secure, but the Biden Administration is herding illegal immigrants into the country so fast, they've exceeded the entire current population of Oklahoma in just the past 30 months!

That number is simply unsustainable. Amongst that immense number are an unknown number of criminal syndicate members and yes, transnational terrorists. The real cost to American citizens won't be known for years, if not decades.

Look, the federal government has a DUTY under the Constitution to protect our nation from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. If they're unwilling to do that, then it's grounds for the dissolution of the Union. States like Texas have every right to repel foreign invaders if the federal government is unable or unwilling to do it.

I've posted many times before that Congress (and by extension, the responsible executive branch administration) MUST secure the border before any meaningful immigration reform can happen. Otherwise it will be 1986 over and over and over again. That's exactly how we got into the mess we have today. :(

P.S. I used to like society but I've been disabused of that notion. A person I can like, but people are dumb.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can't have what you'd call a functioning immigration system because it isn't politically expedient. Congress promised to secure our borders in 1986, in exchange for Amnesty for 3 million illegals. That's nearly the same population of the entire state of Oklahoma in 1986. Reagan gave them the Amnesty and Congress has reneged on their end of the bargain ever since.

Well here we are in 2023, some 37 years later and our border still isn't secure, but the Biden Administration is herding illegal immigrants into the country so fast, they've exceeded the entire current population of Oklahoma in just the past 30 months!

That number is simply unsustainable. Amongst that immense number are an unknown number of criminal syndicate members and yes, transnational terrorists. The real cost to American citizens won't be known for years, if not decades.

Look, the federal government has a DUTY under the Constitution to protect our nation from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. If they're unwilling to do that, then it's grounds for the dissolution of the Union. States like Texas have every right to repel foreign invaders if the federal government is unable or unwilling to do it.

I've posted many times before that Congress (and by extension, the responsible executive branch administration) MUST secure the border before any meaningful immigration reform can happen. Otherwise it will be 1986 over and over and over again. That's exactly how we got into the mess we have today. :(

P.S. I used to like society but I've been disabused of that notion. A person I can like, but people are dumb.
Ok so what is it that we as individuals can do that will make it better?

I am all about compromise because in 2023 that is the only way we move foward.

My way won't work, ok you know that yours isn't as you gave dates and amounts.

So where is the middle ground that are actionable for me?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those aren't even saw blades. They look more like sprockets or gears probably to lock the floats from rotating when they need to or rotate them via some kind of motor for whatever reason.
Correct. Some sawblade. But you watche the hue and cry about this.

1691784872788.png

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so what is it that we as individuals can do that will make it better?

I am all about compromise because in 2023 that is the only way we move foward.

My way won't work, ok you know that yours isn't as you gave dates and amounts.

So where is the middle ground that are actionable for me?

Was hoping you were packing up and returning to Kalifornia....

you could be the mayor of some tent city with your knowledge and visions....

...perhaps the illegals will sing songs about you around campfires....or burning buildings...

....you can be the democrat hero you always wanted to be...showing how much you care.

...welll like I said...get your shine box.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was hoping you were packing up and returning to Kalifornia....

you could be the mayor of some tent city with your knowledge and visions....

...perhaps the illegals will sing songs about you around campfires....or burning buildings...

....you can be the democrat hero you always wanted to be...showing how much you care.

...welll like I said...get your shine box.

Another wonderful person here saying that an American Indian relocate as you always have for anyone that won't March in step with you.

No, I ain't leaving and I assure that you cannot make me. So how about you come up with something viable to discuss for all of us to see what it is we can manage?

Latest posts

Top Bottom