MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so what is it that we as individuals can do that will make it better?

I am all about compromise because in 2023 that is the only way we move foward.

My way won't work, ok you know that yours isn't as you gave dates and amounts.

So where is the middle ground that are actionable for me?
Simple, don't vote for open borders candidates like Biden et al. Demand accountability from Congress and its members. Support candidates that have an actual PLAN to secure the borders. If they have a plan to overhaul the immigration system also, great! But securing the birders must come first.

There's no reason a president couldn't empower state and local agencies to end illegal border crossings. There's no reason Congress couldn't fund border barriers and patrols. There's no reason they couldn't work together to return all unlawful entrants to their respective countries, with express instructions to apply for asylum or other lawful immigration status at the US consulate or embassy in their home countries.

If that creates a worker shortage, no problem. Authorize that many more TEMPORARY migrant worker visas. Lawfully entering, working in and then LEAVING the US when your visa expires, puts you at the head of the line for the next round of Lawful Permanent Resident cards.

If you actually qualify as an asylee due to a qualifying condition (not economic refugee, see above for them), then you get an I-94 that's contingent upon location verification and further processing. Failure to comply with those requirements would result in cancellation of your lawful status in the US.

What the Biden Administration is doing is simply indefensible. They're releasing unknown and unverified illegal immigrants into the US with no tracking and no established reporting or processing protocols. That's in direct contravention of our Constitution and our laws. It's literally the worst thing they could do. :(

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Simple, don't vote for open borders candidates like Biden et al. Demand accountability from Congress and its members. Support candidates that have an actual PLAN to secure the borders. If they have a plan to overhaul the immigration system also, great! But securing the birders must come first.

There's no reason a president couldn't empower state and local agencies to end illegal border crossings. There's no reason Congress couldn't fund border barriers and patrols. There's no reason they couldn't work together to return all unlawful entrants to their respective countries, with express instructions to apply for asylum or other lawful immigration status at the US consulate or embassy in their home countries.

If that creates a worker shortage, no problem. Authorize that many more TEMPORARY migrant worker visas. Lawfully entering, working in and then LEAVING the US when your visa expires, puts you at the head of the line for the next round of Lawful Permanent Resident cards.

If you actually qualify as an asylee due to a qualifying condition (not economic refugee, see above for them), then you get an I-94 that's contingent upon location verification and further processing. Failure to comply with those requirements would result in cancellation of your lawful status in the US.

What the Biden Administration is doing is simply indefensible. They're releasing unknown and unverified illegal immigrants into the US with no tracking and no established reporting or processing protocols. That's in direct contravention of our Constitution and our laws. It's literally the worst thing they could do. :(
Unfortunately we need open borders to maintain birth rates in usa. Only people making more Americans are destitute and migrants.

One thing that poor people do best is make more poor people, and I am not being mean, it just is fact.

Migrants for the most part are workers, non skilled for the majority, which is why you see them in those jobs like fast food and hands at a construction site.

Americans....the ones you would call you neighbors gladly, they ain't making babies, they can't afford it due to rising costs.

Milk was over 6 bucks at Walmart here in Del City yesterday. That Hiland brand, and the great value was 3.67 and to me, that screams something.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately we need open borders to maintain birth rates in usa. Only people making more Americans are destitute and migrants.

One thing that poor people do best is make more poor people, and I am not being mean, it just is fact.

Migrants for the most part are workers, non skilled for the majority, which is why you see them in those jobs like fast food and hands at a construction site.

Americans....the ones you would call you neighbors gladly, they ain't making babies, they can't afford it due to rising costs.

Milk was over 6 bucks at Walmart here in Del City yesterday. That Hiland brand, and the great value was 3.67 and to me, that screams something.
No, we don't. We aren't the growing industrial and manufacturing powerhouse we once were, and no amount of illegal immigrants is gonna change that. We don't need more service industry workers. We do need migrant agricultural workers, but that's already covered with temporary migrant visas. Oh, and commodities pricing has more to do with markets and unpreventable interruptions in supply than any lack of unskilled labor.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, we don't. We aren't the growing industrial and manufacturing powerhouse we once were, and no amount of illegal immigrants is gonna change that. We don't need more service industry workers. We do need migrant agricultural workers, but that's already covered with temporary migrant visas. Oh, and commodities pricing has more to do with markets and unpreventable interruptions in supply than any lack of unskilled labor.
It is birth rates I am concerned with mostly.

You been outside of Oklahoma this year? Atlanta is crazy, these tail end Millennials and gen z at voting age.

They ain't having kids at all. They are almost as narcissistic as some boomers. Hearing them talk is worse than cats having sex.

It is about likes, and engaging with social media for them. Sure as anecdotes you can say my so and so doesn't.

Majority does is what I am saying, and these people from 17 to 25 are easily persuaded if told it is for the greater good.

It's so weird how most of them just obey without delay.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You been outside of Oklahoma this year? Atlanta is crazy, these tail end Millennials and gen z at voting age.

They ain't having kids at all. They are almost as narcissistic as some boomers. Hearing them talk is worse than cats having sex.

It is about likes, and engaging with social media for them. Sure as anecdotes you can say my so and so doesn't.

Majority does is what I am saying, and these people from 17 to 25 are easily persuaded if told it is for the greater good.

Why on earth would you be worried about birth rates? Are you worried about global anthropomorphic climate change too?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would you be worried about birth rates? Are you worried about global anthropomorphic climate change too?
No, I am worried that I won't get to retire as there seems to be less and less people willing to do work and pay into the system.

I dont give a F about climate change, and do us a favor by not assuming aspects of me. I am not republican, libertarian, democrat, or anything but an American.

That is all I have been and all I want to be remembered as. Seems there ain't many that value that in favor of being something before they are American.

I despise segregation and that aint the same as racism. Segregation is when people purposely eradicate themselves with identity politics.

Racism is a powerless word now.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOl...soy boi......have babies...

welll ...Act like a man

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I am worried that I won't get to retire as there seems to be less and less people willing to do work and pay into the system.

I dont give a F about climate change, and do us a favor by not assuming aspects of me. I am not republican, libertarian, democrat, or anything but an American.

That is all I have been and all I want to be remembered as. Seems there ain't many that value that in favor of being something before they are American.

I despise segregation and that aint the same as racism. Segregation is when people purposely eradicate themselves with identity politics.

Racism is a powerless word now.
So you're pinning your hopes of retirement on illegal immigrants paying into the system? Man I'd be grumpy too! ;)

Seems I remember you being the first to mention racism in this thread? I could be mistaken as my memory ain't what it used to be.

I do still remember enough to know how illegals access work in this country, and other than sales taxes they tend to use more public funds than they pay into the system.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOl...soy boi......have babies...

welll ...Act like a man

What is wrong with you?

3rd person today that I have encountered with the mentality of Beavis or Butthead. Why would you say any of that?

Are we not adults here or have you managed to regress as an individual?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you're pinning your hopes of retirement on illegal immigrants paying into the system? Man I'd be grumpy too! ;)

Seems I remember you being the first to mention racism in this thread? I could be mistaken as my memory ain't what it used to be.

I do still remember enough to know how illegals access work in this country, and other than sales taxes they tend to use more public funds than they pay into the system.
I said segregation the only reason I mentioned racism. Many times people confuse them in the other circles I am with.

I also am not Grumpy I just like having a plan is all. 401k isn't gonna work, bitcoin will NEVER be more than something like Vbucks for fortnite.

And I don't trust banks at all, never going to give them my money in a savings account because that is how they provide loans at 9x the value I gave them.

So it is SS or winning the lottery pretty much. 21 years away unless they raise it to 75 since we can just plug and play with organs at that point?

Latest posts

Top Bottom