MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me get this right.

You know this? You have seen this process with your own eyes and not via camera lens and conservative reporting?

50k?

You think these people pay that amount because someone told you that?

These people the ones seeking a new life, they don't even have luggage. Now granted that Chinese, and Russian interests likely do pay the cartels in some way.

Do you know what the process is to migrate legally? Because no one else does. No path to citizenship like you were told there was.

That poem by the way is what your ancestors likely saw when they got here, because unless you are pure American Indian, which I doubt you are....then afford the ability to become something.
50k is the going price that you will pay the cartel if you cross the border. It’s not free. Several cartels run the southern border. These people do not have the money, they are going into debt to the cartels for the privilege of crossing illegally into our country.

The process for coming legally to the United States? Go to a US consulate. That’s the start of the process.

If they want a new life, they need to start it legally, because they are not Americans or entitled to anything that Americans have paid for in blood and treasure to establish what we have.

My ancestors are an amalgamation of many things. The one thing they have in common is that they came here to become Americans, fought wars and spilled blood to make this country what it is. Not to come here for economic benefits and leach off of other people. They stood on their own 2 feet. It was sink or swim. None of this BS entitlements that these illegals demand.

30 to 35 million illegal invaders is an act of war.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50k is the going price that you will pay the cartel if you cross the border. It’s not free. Several cartels run the southern border. These people do not have the money, they are going into debt to the cartels for the privilege of crossing illegally into our country.

The process for coming legally to the United States? Go to a US consulate. That’s the start of the process.

If they want a new life, they need to start it legally, because they are not Americans or entitled to anything that Americans have paid for in blood and treasure to establish what we have.

My ancestors are an amalgamation of many things. The one thing they have in common is that they came here to become Americans, fought wars and spilled blood to make this country what it is. Not to come here for economic benefits and leach off of other people. They stood on their own 2 feet. It was sink or swim. None of this BS entitlements that these illegals demand.

Don't kid yourself, there were plenty of immigrants that came seeking their fortunes; not just because they wanted to escape something from their home lands.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Sometimes I really wonder if you have alztimers because you have certainly forgotten your place among society.

So you equate service with citizenship huh?

How about NO. I swear it is people like you that have caused our nation to be hated! Absolutely despised as a nation, because you...people like you are all they see on media of us.

They don't get to see the Absolutely amazing place that is NYC where you can walk one block, and hear more than 80% of spoken languages in the world.

You can see how what was once war torn nations residents that are now sharing tea and laughing.

There is more than enough room here you know? Besides I don't see Americans voting by majority to this day.

They don't want to be part of it, they hate everything about it, and refuse to leave or find ways to make it more for their liking.

Nope just complain and aim your liver spotted fingers as every single twitch of movement you can spy with your little eye.

World gonna change, I think it will be for the better, because it's obvious that your ways just ain't working.

Also....

What benefits is it you assume illegals get. I will be nice and make sure you know it varies by state.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes I really wonder if you have alztimers because you have certainly forgotten your place among society.

So you equate service with citizenship huh?

How about NO. I swear it is people like you that have caused our nation to be hated! Absolutely despised as a nation, because you...people like you are all they see on media of us.

They don't get to see the Absolutely amazing place that is NYC where you can walk one block, and hear more than 80% of spoken languages in the world.

You can see how what was once war torn nations residents that are now sharing tea and laughing.

There is more than enough room here you know? Besides I don't see Americans voting by majority to this day.

They don't want to be part of it, they hate everything about it, and refuse to leave or find ways to make it more for their liking.

Nope just complain and aim your liver spotted fingers as every single twitch of movement you can spy with your little eye.

World gonna change, I think it will be for the better, because it's obvious that your ways just ain't working.

Also....

What benefits is it you assume illegals get. I will be nice and make sure you know it varies by state.
California is calling you back. Sympathizing Liberals fit in better there.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EU5jR91XsAIp6Va.jpg

89a7a342b5377fa33245a47442d7d8b3--favelas-brazil-favela-rio.jpg

Utopia according to some on here...:withstupi

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
California is calling you back. Sympathizing Liberals fit in better there.
I am not leaving, and you will not make me.

Simple as that. Don't worry about where I belong, I fit in wherever I go. I am nice to people, everyone really.

You ain't. You are full of such palpable rage. Everyone sees it when you are around too.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ever been there?

100 bucks says they know their neighbors really good, like a lot of people. Can you imagine the force they can exert to get what they want.

Get your neighbors behind anything at city council meetings. Bet you can't do it like they can settle grievances among one another.

I haven't been the the flavellas like this. I think that is what you posted a picture. They are run by cartels, but have split the territory on agreed zones.

They actually have clean entrance and exit points in them for tax payers too. But they run that place.

Bet you could live a lifetime and never see a cop around there. Everyone can settle things among themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom