MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever been there?

100 bucks says they know their neighbors really good, like a lot of people. Can you imagine the force they can exert to get what they want.

Get your neighbors behind anything at city council meetings. Bet you can't do it like they can settle grievances among one another.

I haven't been the the flavellas like this. I think that is what you posted a picture. They are run by cartels, but have split the territory on agreed zones.

They actually have clean entrance and exit points in them for tax payers too. But they run that place.

Bet you could live a lifetime and never see a cop around there. Everyone can settle things among themselves.
Yeah, I've been there. I've been to a half dozen shat hole countries where the slums are nothing but rat infested enclaves of crime and destitution. Nobody wants to live there. Everybody is effected with the crime, drugs and crime syndicates that control those slums. It's no different than the big cities in the USA where MI5, Crips, Bloods, and other gangs control turf, killing any that invade their turf.
It's not the way any sane person on this world wants to live, but some don't have that choice because of a lot of reasons. Some self-inflicted, and some unexpected.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been there. I've been to a half dozen shat hole countries where the slums are nothing but rat infested enclaves of crime and destitution. Nobody wants to live there. Everybody is effected with the crime, drugs and crime syndicates that control those slums. It's no different than the big cities in the USA where MI5, Crips, Bloods, and other gangs control turf, killing any that invade their turf.
It's not the way any sane person on this world wants to live, but some don't have that choice because of a lot of reasons. Some self-inflicted, and some unexpected.
Amazing, and I am envious of that experience.

I have and continue to visit those places in usa you speak of with gangs. Part of my career to do inspections on site where they may be.

I dont seem to have issues with them, each time some gang gang stuff is about to happen I have been advised to leave. Which I do because their ways are the ways of that area.

They bring me food, water, ask me if they need to move, or if I just need someone to stick around in case.

Not once have they been threatening because they know why I am there, it is to make sure no one gets hurt with the equipment.

Had a kia boy tell me thank you for making sure his cousin stays safe. That is because I see them as just people trying to make it.

I dont see them as drug dealers, gang members, leaches on society...whatever you demand they are.

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, you guys crack me up. If we first moved all the liberal, leftist dems from where they are, to the following. And blew the San Andreas Fault, sending southern Commifornia westward to Hawaii. And somehow was able to do the same for the north eastern part of the country (including Wash. DC)... we could illuminate all the problems we deal with, including illegal immigrants.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ain't gonna do none of that, here is why.

Because my tax dollars work for that endeavor just like yours, because in America we are not some savages that allow suffering of others.

I tell you, there ain't no hate in this world like that Christian love.
You feel free to donate as much as you want to the IRS for your desires. There's a line right there on the forms for you to put your money where your mouth is. For the rest of us, it's getting near time for another tea party at the harbor.

I think that no matter what it is, the sickos here will demand blood in picture to satiate their lust for suffering on others.

This is America and this is what the nation was started for. You ever read the poem on the Statue of Liberty?
No one's saying to refuse immigrants. We're saying no to an invasion of unlawful immigrants, human trafficking, extortion, rape trees, people in cages, illegal narcotics, poison, violent criminals and outright savages invading our country. You're sitting here passing judgment on our fellow OSA'ers, while supporting everything I just typed. Don't lie and say you aren't because you are. You're literally defending the illegal invasion of our country, cause feelings.

Our borders and national sovereignty must be protected from human predation. It's literally the most important charter of the federal government in our Constitution (See Article I, Section 8). Do you hate our Constitution also?

Let me get this right.

You know this? You have seen this process with your own eyes and not via camera lens and conservative reporting?

50k?

You think these people pay that amount because someone told you that?

These people the ones seeking a new life, they don't even have luggage. Now granted that Chinese, and Russian interests likely do pay the cartels in some way.

Do you know what the process is to migrate legally? Because no one else does. No path to citizenship like you were told there was.

That poem by the way is what your ancestors likely saw when they got here, because unless you are pure American Indian, which I doubt you are....then afford the ability to become something.
Much of this is a bald-faced lie. No you don't have to see it with your own eyes as there's extensive and widely available documentation. Yes, Central and South American immigrants pay cartels to illegally smuggle them here. Many who refuse to pay and are caught attempting to circumvent the cartels, are beaten, raped and/or murdered.

And there is absolutely a legal path to citizenship, many in fact. Anyone can educate themselves about it through federal websites: Become a Citizen | Homeland Security or NGO/private entities: 5 Paths to Legal Status for Undocumented Immigrants

So stop with the leftist talking points and dishonest debate tactics. It's not going to work here like it did wherever you came from.

Sometimes I really wonder if you have alztimers because you have certainly forgotten your place among society.

So you equate service with citizenship huh?

How about NO. I swear it is people like you that have caused our nation to be hated! Absolutely despised as a nation, because you...people like you are all they see on media of us.

They don't get to see the Absolutely amazing place that is NYC where you can walk one block, and hear more than 80% of spoken languages in the world.

You can see how what was once war torn nations residents that are now sharing tea and laughing.

There is more than enough room here you know? Besides I don't see Americans voting by majority to this day.

They don't want to be part of it, they hate everything about it, and refuse to leave or find ways to make it more for their liking.

Nope just complain and aim your liver spotted fingers as every single twitch of movement you can spy with your little eye.

World gonna change, I think it will be for the better, because it's obvious that your ways just ain't working.

Also....

What benefits is it you assume illegals get. I will be nice and make sure you know it varies by state.

Why are you even here? In Oklahoma? It's obvious you don't think much of us. Are you an economic refugee from the very policies you support and defend, such as illegal immigration? If NYC is so amazing, why aren't you there? Can't afford it? I don't know what craphole you crawled out of to get here (California?), but you're out of step and out of line. It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

Most of us on here do vote and we are working to defend our state and our nation from predation. We have to fight people like you daily for the right to do so. Many of us have served our nation and sworn Oaths, unlike you apparently. The world has changed and it's getting worse, not better.

I am not leaving, and you will not make me.

Simple as that. Don't worry about where I belong, I fit in wherever I go. I am nice to people, everyone really.

You ain't. You are full of such palpable rage. Everyone sees it when you are around too.
You're free to stay, but your terrible attitude isn't welcome and you're not going to change our state to your liking. You will always be an outsider, so long as your wrong-headed, holier-than-thou attitude prevails.

Ever been there?

100 bucks says they know their neighbors really good, like a lot of people. Can you imagine the force they can exert to get what they want.

Get your neighbors behind anything at city council meetings. Bet you can't do it like they can settle grievances among one another.

I haven't been the the flavellas like this. I think that is what you posted a picture. They are run by cartels, but have split the territory on agreed zones.

They actually have clean entrance and exit points in them for tax payers too. But they run that place.

Bet you could live a lifetime and never see a cop around there. Everyone can settle things among themselves.

You're free to move there if it suits you, we won't tolerate it around here, got it?

Amazing, and I am envious of that experience.

I have and continue to visit those places in usa you speak of with gangs. Part of my career to do inspections on site where they may be.

I dont seem to have issues with them, each time some gang gang stuff is about to happen I have been advised to leave. Which I do because their ways are the ways of that area.

They bring me food, water, ask me if they need to move, or if I just need someone to stick around in case.

Not once have they been threatening because they know why I am there, it is to make sure no one gets hurt with the equipment.

Had a kia boy tell me thank you for making sure his cousin stays safe. That is because I see them as just people trying to make it.

I dont see them as drug dealers, gang members, leaches on society...whatever you demand they are.

Again, go back there if you like it so much. We're working to contain and minimize that type of environment in our midst. We have a right to say and do whatever it takes to maintain the standards of our communities. Your liberal attitude is what's driving this country more towards flavellas and organized crime. We don't want that attitude here. It's counterproductive and harmful. You're free to pretend your way is better, but you're not better. Not even remotely.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep them there are saw blades meant to saw yer arm off and leave a blood trail so the piranha can find you. and even worser are them are colored trump orange to boot.
M R not saw blades, theys flight wheels. To catch their clothes and hold them under for a little bit. Maybe baptize them and get the bugs off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom