MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you realize that these are human beings just being humans?

It amazes me how so many here can belive that a clump of cells inside the womb is a human, but the child that went across the desert and half a country isn't.

Yeah I am sure all of that is religious and not complete bigotry and absolute hatred.
Would someone ban this person, I think he is just trying to start an argument. What he is saying is democratic BS. If he wants to take them and their drugs and diseases in so be it. When the civil war brakes out, with the all the cartel and chicom and others, I do not want to hear him ask for help. We are in a real state of emergency.

Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
>You feel free to donate as much as you want to the IRS for your desires. There's a line right there on the forms for you to put your money where your mouth is. For the rest of us, it's getting near time for another tea party at the harbor.

I dont need to donate to the IRS, that is just to pay off the deficit and what we owe the federal reserve. I give the most valuable thing I can, my time.

I help local charities, make sure my neighbors can improve their homes with what I have to offer, and even help with groceries if possible.

>No one's saying to refuse immigrants. We're saying no to an invasion of unlawful immigrants, human trafficking, extortion, rape trees, people in cages, illegal narcotics, poison, violent criminals and outright savages invading our country. You're sitting here passing judgment on our fellow OSA'ers, while supporting everything I just typed. Don't lie and say you aren't because you are. You're literally defending the illegal invasion of our country, cause feelings.

I am passing judgment upon those I am engaging with since you are who I am talking to when I reply, this is why I quote. As for an invasion....lol.

When was the last time you saw what you assume as an illegal living a life you would want? I never have and I lived around them for years. 8 people in a one bedroom apartment where the men worked day labor and women tended to the home and kids, every single day!

Far as the drugs, trafficking, and blah blah, blame your government as they allow that to continue. Their interests lie within the drug trade to flourish. Even the human trafficking.

>Our borders and national sovereignty must be protected from human predation. It's literally the most important charter of the federal government in our Constitution (See Article I, Section 8). Do you hate our Constitution also?

Are you serious right now? Lol I gave 7 years of my life to support this nation, took a bullet for it, and I got up and did it some more. I don't support the distain for others as they assume they are losing something, because you ain't.

>So stop with the leftist talking points and dishonest debate tactics. It's not going to work here like it did wherever you came from.

Here in lies the issue with you and I, you have labeled me as a leftist and will keep dismissing anything I say, because you want that division. I don't really, I want compromise and community more than anything.

Far as that immigration thing, go try it....I have with many people and it isn't clear by the way. It is different each time and very very bias.

>Why are you even here? In Oklahoma? It's obvious you don't think much of us. Are you an economic refugee from the very policies you support and defend, such as illegal immigration? If NYC is so amazing, why aren't you there? Can't afford it? I don't know what craphole you crawled out of to get here (California?), but you're out of step and out of line. It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

Because I was born here, and I am American Indian by heritage, this is where I belong, do you want to tell an Indian to vacate your land just as many before you did that had the same outlook?

That sure sounds like something bad to me? As such I won't run away to somewhere else as others have before me. I will say something and I will be respectful in doing so to the best of my ability. I won't say....you should go somewhere else because this is not gonna fly here.

>It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

I wasn't the one that demanded origan and conformity like you did with how it is here....just having a discussion and not demanding others move or relocate.

>Most of us on here do vote and we are working to defend our state and our nation from predation. We have to fight people like you daily for the right to do so. Many of us have served our nation and sworn Oaths, unlike you apparently. The world has changed and it's getting worse, not better.

Don't go there....you are making assumptions based on your prejudice and that is racist, which I don't belive you are. I belive you are angry and want to belittle the first person you are able to when they engage as I have, and as part of the community I like to see how others are, and discuss how I am.. because that is how we resolve issues. MS2 SS USS MICHIGAN BLUE CREW that is a submarine that I served most of naval career on and what rank I was when discharged.

>You're free to stay, but your terrible attitude isn't welcome and you're not going to change our state to your liking. You will always be an outsider, so long as your wrong-headed, holier-than-thou attitude prevails.

I will stay, because I like the engagement and discussion we all have here, loved the get that guy a mower thread, I read each post and I loved how everyone here came together. You dont see that often these days and I love this place for that.

>You're free to move there if it suits you, we won't tolerate it around here, got it?

News flash, that is happening all over Tulsa and okc if you didn't know, there are well over 300 across from the MWC animal control in the woods because no one cares.

>Again, go back there if you like it so much. We're working to contain and minimize that type of environment in our midst. We have a right to say and do whatever it takes to maintain the standards of our communities. Your liberal attitude is what's driving this country more towards flavellas and organized crime. We don't want that attitude here. It's counterproductive and harmful. You're free to pretend your way is better, but you're not better. Not even remotely.

I ain't huh? Weird how my ways have gotten at least 2 random people a day to knock on my door and say thank you for making our day somewhat happier. Or how the city gave us an award for community involvement.

I mean America is all about democracy right? 52 random people nominated the wife and I to recive a community award, and well over 1000 people actively encourage us to keep doing it.

That many people here say I shouldnt?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would someone ban this person, I think he is just trying to start an argument. What he is saying is democratic BS. I he wants to take them and their drugs and diseases in so be it. When the civil war brakes out, with the all the cartel and chicom and others, I do not want to hear him ask for help. We are in a real state of emergency.
I will not ask for help, trust me. I will be helping others that likely get displaced with knowledge of survival and prosperity.

I dont want argument either I want discussion without sexual comments or ones about my parenting as that is again how people here seem to gain the upper hand.

You can't just say your points, nope you gotta add that knee jerk to it so that you get your likes.

That is sick

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
>You feel free to donate as much as you want to the IRS for your desires. There's a line right there on the forms for you to put your money where your mouth is. For the rest of us, it's getting near time for another tea party at the harbor.

I dont need to donate to the IRS, that is just to pay off the deficit and what we owe the federal reserve. I give the most valuable thing I can, my time.

I help local charities, make sure my neighbors can improve their homes with what I have to offer, and even help with groceries if possible.

>No one's saying to refuse immigrants. We're saying no to an invasion of unlawful immigrants, human trafficking, extortion, rape trees, people in cages, illegal narcotics, poison, violent criminals and outright savages invading our country. You're sitting here passing judgment on our fellow OSA'ers, while supporting everything I just typed. Don't lie and say you aren't because you are. You're literally defending the illegal invasion of our country, cause feelings.

I am passing judgment upon those I am engaging with since you are who I am talking to when I reply, this is why I quote. As for an invasion....lol.

When was the last time you saw what you assume as an illegal living a life you would want? I never have and I lived around them for years. 8 people in a one bedroom apartment where the men worked day labor and women tended to the home and kids, every single day!

Far as the drugs, trafficking, and blah blah, blame your government as they allow that to continue. Their interests lie within the drug trade to flourish. Even the human trafficking.

>Our borders and national sovereignty must be protected from human predation. It's literally the most important charter of the federal government in our Constitution (See Article I, Section 8). Do you hate our Constitution also?

Are you serious right now? Lol I gave 7 years of my life to support this nation, took a bullet for it, and I got up and did it some more. I don't support the distain for others as they assume they are losing something, because you ain't.

>So stop with the leftist talking points and dishonest debate tactics. It's not going to work here like it did wherever you came from.

Here in lies the issue with you and I, you have labeled me as a leftist and will keep dismissing anything I say, because you want that division. I don't really, I want compromise and community more than anything.

Far as that immigration thing, go try it....I have with many people and it isn't clear by the way. It is different each time and very very bias.

>Why are you even here? In Oklahoma? It's obvious you don't think much of us. Are you an economic refugee from the very policies you support and defend, such as illegal immigration? If NYC is so amazing, why aren't you there? Can't afford it? I don't know what craphole you crawled out of to get here (California?), but you're out of step and out of line. It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

Because I was born here, and I am American Indian by heritage, this is where I belong, do you want to tell an Indian to vacate your land just as many before you did that had the same outlook?

That sure sounds like something bad to me? As such I won't run away to somewhere else as others have before me. I will say something and I will be respectful in doing so to the best of my ability. I won't say....you should go somewhere else because this is not gonna fly here.

>It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

I wasn't the one that demanded origan and conformity like you did with how it is here....just having a discussion and not demanding others move or relocate.

>Most of us on here do vote and we are working to defend our state and our nation from predation. We have to fight people like you daily for the right to do so. Many of us have served our nation and sworn Oaths, unlike you apparently. The world has changed and it's getting worse, not better.

Don't go there....you are making assumptions based on your prejudice and that is racist, which I don't belive you are. I belive you are angry and want to belittle the first person you are able to when they engage as I have, and as part of the community I like to see how others are, and discuss how I am.. because that is how we resolve issues. MS2 SS USS MICHIGAN BLUE CREW that is a submarine that I served most of naval career on and what rank I was when discharged.

>You're free to stay, but your terrible attitude isn't welcome and you're not going to change our state to your liking. You will always be an outsider, so long as your wrong-headed, holier-than-thou attitude prevails.

I will stay, because I like the engagement and discussion we all have here, loved the get that guy a mower thread, I read each post and I loved how everyone here came together. You dont see that often these days and I love this place for that.

>You're free to move there if it suits you, we won't tolerate it around here, got it?

News flash, that is happening all over Tulsa and okc if you didn't know, there are well over 300 across from the MWC animal control in the woods because no one cares.

>Again, go back there if you like it so much. We're working to contain and minimize that type of environment in our midst. We have a right to say and do whatever it takes to maintain the standards of our communities. Your liberal attitude is what's driving this country more towards flavellas and organized crime. We don't want that attitude here. It's counterproductive and harmful. You're free to pretend your way is better, but you're not better. Not even remotely.

I ain't huh? Weird how my ways have gotten at least 2 random people a day to knock on my door and say thank you for making our day somewhat happier. Or how the city gave us an award for community involvement.

I mean America is all about democracy right? 52 random people nominated the wife and I to recive a community award, and well over 1000 people actively encourage us to keep doing it.

That many people here say I shouldnt?
It seems you should know better if what you say is true, but you apparently don't. You're entitled to your opinions, but supporting illegal immigration and misrepresenting the issue isn't going to gain any traction here.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems you should know better if what you say is true, but you apparently don't. You're entitled to your opinions, but supporting illegal immigration and misrepresenting the issue isn't going to gain any traction here.
I dont support illegal immigration by thr way, we have laws as a society and so you know....they are not "illegal" anymore.

They are allowed entry by their reason and given documents to work. The ones that just cross, yeah they are, and usually those ones are from a nation we have an agreement with to deport them instantly.

Like Mexico. They are sent right back, it is the Muslims, the Russians, Ukrainian, Sudanese, Guatemalan, and other nations we don't have agreements with that claim asylum.

What I support is a complete and utter restructuring of our current system to streamline the process. We spend what a year to make sure bombs drop on brown people across the world?

Why can't we just stop and as a nation demand that ends and we fix our problems? I have been to these places.

Know what happens? I do because I saw it.

9-11-01 you remember that? On the 15th I was guarding an opium field and told to kill anyone attempting its destruction. The taliban wanted to burn them all!

Sackler the makers of suboxon or something needed that opium to distill their concoction that brought about the biggest drug epidemic in this nation's history, and 22 years later we still deal with it!

You see these things right? Like you realize how it happens? Check this....Trump gave money to Israel same as Biden to improve the wall they have, and defense systems as well.

They have freaking AI turrets aimed into West Bank from their wall now, to just murder people.

I have witness IDF toss a white phosphorus grenade into medical tents for kids! You been outside of the USA? World sucks man, really it does because of corruption and belive that it is less here than where these people come from.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing, and I am envious of that experience.

I have and continue to visit those places in usa you speak of with gangs. Part of my career to do inspections on site where they may be.

I dont seem to have issues with them, each time some gang gang stuff is about to happen I have been advised to leave. Which I do because their ways are the ways of that area.

They bring me food, water, ask me if they need to move, or if I just need someone to stick around in case.

Not once have they been threatening because they know why I am there, it is to make sure no one gets hurt with the equipment.

Had a kia boy tell me thank you for making sure his cousin stays safe. That is because I see them as just people trying to make it.

I dont see them as drug dealers, gang members, leaches on society...whatever you demand they are.
You mentioned doing 'inspections' but just out of curiosity, what did you say you do/did [exactly] for a living that would take you to the 'gang' areas of the US, while also affording you relative protection from those same gangs?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
👆👆👆👆👆👆
Some folks just don’t have the common sense enough to punch the drowning fool in the nose when they try to drag them down in their panic.
Hey hey....here is what I see.

Boomers gave us some great things, like so many, but in doing so they had to do others.

Like war on drugs, or just war all the time...poverty, drugs, racism, and so on. These things have crippled growth of entire swaths of people in this nation.

1 in 6 black males have or will be in the justice system between the ages of 16 and 30. That is absurd to me that somehow we vilify a group of people.

They are a minority too and yet make up the majority of our prison industrial complex. Now do you think that is because of them, or because something isn't really helping them?

I grew up with racism, American Indian and I got spit on by white people, got bullied because I was poor, I am not stupid, got good grades and did volunteer work in school growing up.

I was repeatedly told that I was a stupid injun by so many teachers, peers, and adults. Even my own blood said so. Hey maybe I am, whatever, but these days. People that know me, they like me.

Because my life sucked growing up. I don't need to get into detail but the state was at one point awarded custody of me after my step father hit me along my spine with a belt buckle 17 times and tossed me out a window.

I had to learn to walk again, and was in state care for over a year till my father was awarded custody. So now...I help those kids that are treated as I was, I show compassion to others when not a soul did for me.

School of hard knocks is what you know, because maybe you life was the same, maybe it was different? My thing is that why can't we make it just a bit better?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what did you say you do/did for a living that would take you to the 'gang' areas of the US, while also affording you relative protection from those same gangs?
I do inspections on bucket trucks, cranes, and other equipment. I have to go where those trucks are located.

Latest posts

Top Bottom