MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
>You feel free to donate as much as you want to the IRS for your desires. There's a line right there on the forms for you to put your money where your mouth is. For the rest of us, it's getting near time for another tea party at the harbor.

I dont need to donate to the IRS, that is just to pay off the deficit and what we owe the federal reserve. I give the most valuable thing I can, my time.

I help local charities, make sure my neighbors can improve their homes with what I have to offer, and even help with groceries if possible.

>No one's saying to refuse immigrants. We're saying no to an invasion of unlawful immigrants, human trafficking, extortion, rape trees, people in cages, illegal narcotics, poison, violent criminals and outright savages invading our country. You're sitting here passing judgment on our fellow OSA'ers, while supporting everything I just typed. Don't lie and say you aren't because you are. You're literally defending the illegal invasion of our country, cause feelings.

I am passing judgment upon those I am engaging with since you are who I am talking to when I reply, this is why I quote. As for an invasion....lol.

When was the last time you saw what you assume as an illegal living a life you would want? I never have and I lived around them for years. 8 people in a one bedroom apartment where the men worked day labor and women tended to the home and kids, every single day!

Far as the drugs, trafficking, and blah blah, blame your government as they allow that to continue. Their interests lie within the drug trade to flourish. Even the human trafficking.

>Our borders and national sovereignty must be protected from human predation. It's literally the most important charter of the federal government in our Constitution (See Article I, Section 8). Do you hate our Constitution also?

Are you serious right now? Lol I gave 7 years of my life to support this nation, took a bullet for it, and I got up and did it some more. I don't support the distain for others as they assume they are losing something, because you ain't.

>So stop with the leftist talking points and dishonest debate tactics. It's not going to work here like it did wherever you came from.

Here in lies the issue with you and I, you have labeled me as a leftist and will keep dismissing anything I say, because you want that division. I don't really, I want compromise and community more than anything.

Far as that immigration thing, go try it....I have with many people and it isn't clear by the way. It is different each time and very very bias.

>Why are you even here? In Oklahoma? It's obvious you don't think much of us. Are you an economic refugee from the very policies you support and defend, such as illegal immigration? If NYC is so amazing, why aren't you there? Can't afford it? I don't know what craphole you crawled out of to get here (California?), but you're out of step and out of line. It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

Because I was born here, and I am American Indian by heritage, this is where I belong, do you want to tell an Indian to vacate your land just as many before you did that had the same outlook?

That sure sounds like something bad to me? As such I won't run away to somewhere else as others have before me. I will say something and I will be respectful in doing so to the best of my ability. I won't say....you should go somewhere else because this is not gonna fly here.

>It's bigoted people like you who give those other states and areas of the country a bad name.

I wasn't the one that demanded origan and conformity like you did with how it is here....just having a discussion and not demanding others move or relocate.

>Most of us on here do vote and we are working to defend our state and our nation from predation. We have to fight people like you daily for the right to do so. Many of us have served our nation and sworn Oaths, unlike you apparently. The world has changed and it's getting worse, not better.

Don't go there....you are making assumptions based on your prejudice and that is racist, which I don't belive you are. I belive you are angry and want to belittle the first person you are able to when they engage as I have, and as part of the community I like to see how others are, and discuss how I am.. because that is how we resolve issues. MS2 SS USS MICHIGAN BLUE CREW that is a submarine that I served most of naval career on and what rank I was when discharged.

>You're free to stay, but your terrible attitude isn't welcome and you're not going to change our state to your liking. You will always be an outsider, so long as your wrong-headed, holier-than-thou attitude prevails.

I will stay, because I like the engagement and discussion we all have here, loved the get that guy a mower thread, I read each post and I loved how everyone here came together. You dont see that often these days and I love this place for that.

>You're free to move there if it suits you, we won't tolerate it around here, got it?

News flash, that is happening all over Tulsa and okc if you didn't know, there are well over 300 across from the MWC animal control in the woods because no one cares.

>Again, go back there if you like it so much. We're working to contain and minimize that type of environment in our midst. We have a right to say and do whatever it takes to maintain the standards of our communities. Your liberal attitude is what's driving this country more towards flavellas and organized crime. We don't want that attitude here. It's counterproductive and harmful. You're free to pretend your way is better, but you're not better. Not even remotely.

I ain't huh? Weird how my ways have gotten at least 2 random people a day to knock on my door and say thank you for making our day somewhat happier. Or how the city gave us an award for community involvement.

I mean America is all about democracy right? 52 random people nominated the wife and I to recive a community award, and well over 1000 people actively encourage us to keep doing it.

That many people here say I shouldnt?
" Lol I gave 7 years of my life to support this nation, took a bullet for it, and I got up and did it some more. "

So, in your musings you mentioned that you spent 7-years in the Navy mostly on a submarine, got shot, guarded an opium field from being destroyed by the Taliban, and personally witnessed an Israeli soldier toss a 'Willie Peter' grenade into a medical tent full of kids. I could be wrong but I don't recall very many United States Navy submariners spending time guarding fields of poppies OR hanging around the Israeli military in a war zone, though being shot during a training exercise occasionally, though rarely, does happen.

Though the USS Michigan (SLBM), later to become an SSGN, visited many ports during her career such as South Korea, Japan, Guam, Australia, and Hawaii, she never once docked in Israel or Afghanistan 🤣

Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
" Lol I gave 7 years of my life to support this nation, took a bullet for it, and I got up and did it some more. "

It doesn't appear that you were ever in the military so claiming that you "took a bullet for it" while in the [implied] defense of our Nations sovereignty is not going to win you any points among OTA members and CERTAINLY not among military Veterans . . . because "taking a bullet" from a gang member (or whomever you claim shot you) does not count as defending our Nations sovereignty from illegal immigrants!
I took a bullet from a terrorist not a gang member.

As for your support, I don't particularly need it with my affairs. This is the best part of America that I feel you don't understand.

The majority wins.

You dont belive my service fine don't. I am not that person anymore anyways. I was angry and wanted to hurt people. That isn't the way to be, and a good woman that I ended up married to showed me that.

She held me when I had night terrors, she got me motivated when I was depressed, and showed me that helping people is better for all.

Many here feel that with age it implies wisdom. I ask if it really does?

Do you know what it costs for a gallon of Hiland milk at Walmart costs today?

6.27 a gallon explain how that is survivable?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Department of Agriculture can trace a cow back to the very barn (and stall within that barn) where it was born. Is the reason we can't find 20 million illegal aliens because we don't give each one a cow?
I'm not sure the reason Democratic Politicians are promoting illegal immigration, more Democratic voters, cheap labor to fill undesirable, low paying jobs, Dem. Politicians trying to project the image they CARE FOR THE POOR, or all the above, but what ever it is, we are being played like a not very smart drum! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION,WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND VIDEO CAMERAS IN ALL POLLING PLACES, AND VOTE COUNT FACILITIES, EVERYWHERE, OR BE CONTENTED LIVING IN A BANANA REPUBLIC, WITH TWO BIT, CROOKED POLITICIANS THAT ARE ABOVE THE LAW, LORDING OVER US!!!!!!!!!!!

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey hey....here is what I see.

Boomers gave us some great things, like so many, but in doing so they had to do others.

Like war on drugs, or just war all the time...poverty, drugs, racism, and so on. These things have crippled growth of entire swaths of people in this nation.

1 in 6 black males have or will be in the justice system between the ages of 16 and 30. That is absurd to me that somehow we vilify a group of people.

They are a minority too and yet make up the majority of our prison industrial complex. Now do you think that is because of them, or because something isn't really helping them?

I grew up with racism, American Indian and I got spit on by white people, got bullied because I was poor, I am not stupid, got good grades and did volunteer work in school growing up.

I was repeatedly told that I was a stupid injun by so many teachers, peers, and adults. Even my own blood said so. Hey maybe I am, whatever, but these days. People that know me, they like me.

Because my life sucked growing up. I don't need to get into detail but the state was at one point awarded custody of me after my step father hit me along my spine with a belt buckle 17 times and tossed me out a window.

I had to learn to walk again, and was in state care for over a year till my father was awarded custody. So now...I help those kids that are treated as I was, I show compassion to others when not a soul did for me.

School of hard knocks is what you know, because maybe you life was the same, maybe it was different? My thing is that why can't we make it just a bit better?
Good news kid.
I have located someone who not only understands your victimhood but speaks the same load of racist garbage you are spewing out your food hole. In fact she has a great big hug to give you so you will feel moAr gooder bout yourself.
Thanks for your (cough cough) “contribution”

1691775533962.jpeg

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Good news kid.
I have located someone who not only understands your victimhood but speaks the same load of racist garbage you are spewing out your food hole. In fact she has a great big hug to give you so you will feel moAr gooder bout yourself.
Thanks for your (cough cough) “contribution”

View attachment 400854
I am going to chalk this up to your bias and need for segregation, but she is the worst thing to ever happen in the executive branch.

Don't worry because it will get better. Next year she will take over the role of president and Michelle Obama will be her successor as that will be the only play the democrats can make with a woman of color.

It's cool because you got that distain for her and those that actually support her, and have made sure you never actually had a discussion with those people to at the very least try reason.

Nope you tossed memes, said your sound bites and mocked them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont support illegal immigration by thr way, we have laws as a society and so you know....they are not "illegal" anymore.

They are allowed entry by their reason and given documents to work. The ones that just cross, yeah they are, and usually those ones are from a nation we have an agreement with to deport them instantly.

Like Mexico. They are sent right back, it is the Muslims, the Russians, Ukrainian, Sudanese, Guatemalan, and other nations we don't have agreements with that claim asylum.

What I support is a complete and utter restructuring of our current system to streamline the process. We spend what a year to make sure bombs drop on brown people across the world?

Why can't we just stop and as a nation demand that ends and we fix our problems? I have been to these places.

Know what happens? I do because I saw it.

9-11-01 you remember that? On the 15th I was guarding an opium field and told to kill anyone attempting its destruction. The taliban wanted to burn them all!

Sackler the makers of suboxon or something needed that opium to distill their concoction that brought about the biggest drug epidemic in this nation's history, and 22 years later we still deal with it!

You see these things right? Like you realize how it happens? Check this....Trump gave money to Israel same as Biden to improve the wall they have, and defense systems as well.

They have freaking AI turrets aimed into West Bank from their wall now, to just murder people.

I have witness IDF toss a white phosphorus grenade into medical tents for kids! You been outside of the USA? World sucks man, really it does because of corruption and belive that it is less here than where these people come from.
I've probably been to more countries than you (18 so far) and I'm a Marine combat veteran, so yeah, I've seen how ****** the rest of the world can be. I am a bit confused on you being a submariner, guarding opium fields and traipsing around with IDF soldiers throwing WP grenades? :scratch:

Regardless, you are very much on here defending illegal immigration. You don't seem to understand America's immigration history over the past 45 years either. You've also defended favelas and crime-ridden hoods as normal places with normal people. Well sorry, but normal people don't tolerate such destructive criminal behaviors.

So if you've seen everything and done everything you claim in this thread alone, why would you support the expansion of these things into our home communities? What you're posting here is just an incredible dichotomy. It defies any and all logic. It's fine and dandy if you wanna see yourself as some great humanitarian, but your current schtick is entirely unconvincing.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did you want to know?
It's just that you mentioned inspecting something and that the job took you to ah, . . . less than desirable locations where you were more often than not protected from harm by the local gang members. I got the impression that this might have covered a Nationwide area, so I was just curious about what job (and single company) would inspect things 'Nationwide'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom