1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

MAJOR NEWS: ATF to Allow eForm 1s and 4s – Not Likely to Enact Regulations on Trusts

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Nimaro, Aug 6, 2013.

1. SoonerStatePawn

SoonerStatePawn Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I've been approved and have two Form 4's submitted. I'll keep everyone updated on how smoothly everything goes!!

2. mapcon1941

mapcon1941 Sharpshooter

Of those of you lucky enough to get the registration to work, are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome? I still get the "invalid username" error when I try to login, and haven't received a confirmation email either. Thanks

3. Gabriel42

Gabriel42 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Internet Explorer on the initial registration and I have used IE and Safari to actually submit my Form 1.

4. SoonerStatePawn

SoonerStatePawn Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm using Internet Explorer and haven't had any problems. I submitted two Form 4's on Tuesday 9/3/13 and both forms went pending on Wednesday 9/4/13.

5. castleeleven

castleeleven Sharpshooter

Hi, I am confused here about this eform. If I buy a suppressor today and I already have a trust for firearm, can I(non FFL) go registered and do an eform 4? If yes, any link on how to do or where do do is appreciated.

6. mapcon1941

mapcon1941 Sharpshooter

Found out what my registration issues were. I did remove Internet Explorer 9 and downloaded IE 8, and then downloaded all updates for IE 8. I also downloaded the lateste Java add-on, and did function test. These 2 items allowed me to finally get a registration to get approved. If you are getting a java null exception error and/or your registration never goes through, try these items.

7. Gabriel42

Gabriel42 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My understanding is that since the dealer has posession of the suppressor on a Form 3 then they would need to be the ones that complete the Form 4. I am personally in the market for a few new suppressors and them using eForms is critical to deciding on which dealer to purchase through.

8. castleeleven

castleeleven Sharpshooter

Got my registered/password set up and about going to file eform 1 for a SBR. This Mag Tactical lower has a Cal: Multi. Does SBR allow for multi caliber in this eform 1 for SBR? anyone input is appreciated.

9. CAR-AR-M16

CAR-AR-M16 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    No. You have to enter one caliber. Choose the caliber you intend to build it in. You may change calibers afterwards without additional paperwork.

10. 338Shooter

338Shooter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I am signed up and have submitted my first form 4. Looks like its pretty straight forward. Registered and use on Firefox.