Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree it's tragic. Our govt or news media have never acted like this in the past, accident or intentional, it was a foreign plane, from a foreign country, with 2 Americans on board and 248 foreign humans.

We've sent Planes, ships, FBI, and satillites. It's also dominated the MSM.

I guess I shouldn't expect a real answer on a gun forum. Have a good evening.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree it's tragic. Our govt or news media have never acted like this in the past, accident or intentional, it was a foreign plane, from a foreign country, with 2 Americans on board and 248 foreign humans.

We've sent Planes, ships, FBI, and satillites. It's also dominated the MSM.

I guess I shouldn't expect a real answer on a gun forum. Have a good evening.
If you caint get a real answer here, you caint get it anywhere.

Get out of the cockpit Doug!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is a first. The first modern aircraft to go missing without a trace. No bodies, no pieces, no wreckage. just vanished.

Thats why it's dominating the news. It a shame that there has been so little coverage of the impact this has had on each missing persons family and friends. It is a tragedy, but as humans we need closure.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect the reason it's dominated the media, is because if they covered the stuff that really matters, some of our leadership would be looking rather pathetic right now. In other words,it is a convenient side show to keep peoples attention off of what really matters. No disrespect intended to the families of the victims.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a first. The first modern aircraft to go missing without a trace. No bodies, no pieces, no wreckage. just vanished.

Thats why it's dominating the news. It a shame that there has been so little coverage of the impact this has had on each missing persons family and friends. It is a tragedy, but as humans we need closure.

Not exactly, see post #206 of this thread.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TIN FOIL HAT ON ...

a pilot that knows intimate details of aircraft enough to hijack ... would be smart enough to figure out a way off aircraft, if that was in the plans.

for instance aircraft would be flown down to close to ground to allow safer parachute and relief pressure on doors. at lower altitudes .. hull could be breached without destabilizing aircraft.

pilot bails out with parachute and booty to parts unknown ... Boeing set on autopilot flies until fuel runs out .. crashing into sea with 200+ already dead bodies on board.

How much foil is needed? Do 777's have rear service stairs like 727's?

img.timeinc.net_time_photoessays_2008_10_disappearance_disappearance_cooper.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom