Margaritaville Frozen-Concoction Maker ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The couple of people I know that have them love them, too. They also seem to have pretty good reviews, which is surprising for something that appears to be gimmicky.

My wife is the only one that likes frozen drinks (I prefer my ritas on the rocks) so we couldn't justify buying one ourselves, but they sure do look cool!

Well, that's easy to solve! Buy one and have an OSA party!

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The couple of people I know that have them love them, too. They also seem to have pretty good reviews, which is surprising for something that appears to be gimmicky.

My wife is the only one that likes frozen drinks (I prefer my ritas on the rocks) so we couldn't justify buying one ourselves, but they sure do look cool!

+1, the way they're meant to be made. But to each his own...

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
we have one. it rarely gets used cus its size and no one wants to bother getting it out and cleaning it after. but its actually pretty easy and it makes a good shave ice for the mix drinks and smoothies.

so yeah... i would say its worth it.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My man, my man...you like those icy,slushie,slurpy things they call a margarita?????

On the rocks!!!!!
4.bp.blogspot.com__gKzxVxK0wRg_TTD9e5vG45I_AAAAAAAAC3w_WrONPyAdb6cec11d68edd8f481f1d933271e4e3.jpg

When I do get around to drinking margaritas...I substitute Mezcal in place of the tequila. It gives it a smokie flavor!!
Dos Gusanos [Broken External Image]

Ice/Mixer/sweet&sour
[Broken External Image]

Equal=One fine drink
www.nightclub.com_files_ncb_nodes_2010_1214_MIDORI_Margarita__big.jpg

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom