Mask Watch: report sightings here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still see numerous people every day wearing them. My son had his 8th grade graduation last night and out of all the people I saw maybe 15 that wore a mask. My cousins wife and daughter came and they have been vaccinated and the mom wore her mask but the daughter didn’t. Makes a lot of sense. I don’t ever wear one. I really wish people would stop being so ignorant. They do NOT work. So many sheep in this country.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The darkest city in all of Alabama with a murder rate like Chicongo.

Some of our RV friends just went through Birmingham. The went to an eatery that had pics of Angela Davis on all the walls. They were the only white people in the place and conservative.
They didn’t stay long.
As far as masks, I saw this on TV last night.

IMG_2491.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone is not vaccinated or is otherwise vulnerable, wearing a mask is reasonable.
But most of those who are still wearing one may not have gotten the news about the change in CDC recommendation or are just slow to overcome the fearfulness of the epidemic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw that Friday Costco, Walmart and several other major chains said it was ok to ditch the mask.
I haven’t worn one but twice in visits to the VA.
Those businesses that required them were idiots and I don’t follow idiot advice. Plenty of like minded places to shop that didn’t require them.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several months ago some random young woman told me thank you for not wearing a mask in a Walmart in el Dorado Kansas. She wasn't wearing one either so it wasn't sarcasm.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6A State Baseball Tournament this last week, standing room only and hardly a mask wearer in the place even though the sign at the gate said OSSA requires everyone to wear a mask to enter.
IMG_1372.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wear one, dont wear one...that's your choice.

I do find it funny though that yesterday I saw a lady get out of her car at a QT. In the car by herself and got out to pump gas and she was wearing TWO masks AND a face shield.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw that Friday Costco, Walmart and several other major chains said it was ok to ditch the mask.
I haven’t worn one but twice in visits to the VA.
Those businesses that required them were idiots and I don’t follow idiot advice. Plenty of like minded places to shop that didn’t require them.

I'd just go in without my mask anyway. I had one greeter at WM ask me once, "Do you have a mask?" I responded, "Why do I need to wear a mask if I've been vaccinated?" "I don't know. I'm just doing my job". I just kept walking into the store. I haven't been vaccinated, but if you don't know if I have been, then you shouldn't be hassling me.

Several months ago some random young woman told me thank you for not wearing a mask in a Walmart in el Dorado Kansas. She wasn't wearing one either so it wasn't sarcasm.

I just had to quote this because I have lots of family in El Dorado lol. Small world.

Wear one, dont wear one...that's your choice.

I do find it funny though that yesterday I saw a lady get out of her car at a QT. In the car by herself and got out to pump gas and she was wearing TWO masks AND a face shield.

I'm a pilot and frequently have to go to Mexico for my job. One evening, the other pilot and I were at dinner. This was just after they started recommending double masking and when Cruz was getting blasted for going to Mexico. The other pilot and I were laughing about the new recommendation, when I suddenly saw a woman seated behind him who was double masked (it was an open air restaurant). The ironic part was not only was she double masked (meaning she was probably a Democrat), but that...gasp...she was in Mexico along with the 50 other Americans seated around us, while the Democrats back home were tearing into Cruz for doing the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom