Mask's for Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we only shared their ideas about social distancing we could have set the record.
Are you claiming that 60,000 Americans were killed by the Covid-19 virus in a because month?

Can you provide any support for that?
well, maybe more like six weeks? Maybe only 50,000 in a month. Can I prove it to you? Of course not.It’s killed over 62,000 right now and maybe it took seven weeks.
I’d be asking you to believe statistics supplied by the government that are available to everybody

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we only shared their ideas about social distancing we could have set the record.
well, maybe more like six weeks? Maybe only 50,000 in a month. Can I prove it to you? Of course not.It’s killed over 62,000 right now and maybe it took seven weeks.
I’d be asking you to believe statistics supplied by the government that are available to everyone.

Apr 2 - May 2
from the worldometers stats

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the novel coronavirus....meaning our immune system has never been exposed to anything like it. Time will tell what the full impact of it is. Meanwhile precaution is warranted. The chicoms were scared of it enough to weld people into buildings, drag infected people away at gunpoint and probably much worse. Time will tell.
Isn't everyday in China about like Black Friday in a popular box store? Shoulder to shoulder crowded streets, markets and mass transportation? Conditions ripe for the virus to spread.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's something that shows how ineffective home made masks are; they're saying only the N95s are really any good.

So let’s believe some random dude with a meaningless deodorant spray test and ignore the many, many studies showing the effectiveness of mask, all masks whether N95, surgical or other, that show decreases transmission rates.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the workers I saw did that.

I've worn surgical masks for years while pushing a lawnmower to help with my allergies.
Yes, it's somewhat uncomfortable but so are my allergies.

Try doing that for an 8-hour day. There was a story a while back about someone wearing a mask, even when they were in their own car and all alone. They suffered from to much carbon dioxide because of the mask and had a car accident.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try doing that for an 8-hour day. There was a story a while back about someone wearing a mask, even when they were in their own car and all alone. They suffered from to much carbon dioxide because of the mask and had a car accident.
WOW, a mask that can filter molecules of air and CO2.
Don't tell me it can't filter complex virus proteins and RNA fragments then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom