Mass Shooting Leaves 8 Dead at VTA Yard in San Jose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eight people were killed and at least one person was injured Wednesday morning after a shooting at a Valley Transportation Authority yard north of downtown San Jose, according to authorities.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office confirmed eight people died at the scene and one person was taken to a hospital, with no details on their condition. The gunman also died at the scene

Sheriff's officials and VTA officials confirmed the shooting occurred at the facility at 101 Younger Ave., and some of the victims were VTA employees.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TF is wrong with some people?

And, why does it always seem to ramp-up when Democrats are in control. I’m not suggesting any kind of conspiracy. But the amount of hate, discontent, and division caused by Democrats and their policies may have an impact on the psyche of the nut cases out there.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, why does it always seem to ramp-up when Democrats are in control. I’m not suggesting any kind of conspiracy. But the amount of hate, discontent, and division caused by Democrats and their policies may have an impact on the psyche of the nut cases out there.
While that does sound kinda crazy, I have a hard time finding any disagreement with it... :anyone:

Condolences to the families & friends involved.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this involved a pistol brace then I'm buying stock in tinfoil.

upload_2021-5-26_15-2-17.png
upload_2021-5-26_15-3-8.png

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'll have to argue there. It's not just Democrats, both parties are massively at fault. They both fail miserably at policing their own. The Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job says all sorts of insane things, and it takes days for any republicans to rebuke her, and only then they barely do.

Both sides are doing a great job of dividing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to argue there. It's not just Democrats, both parties are massively at fault. They both fail miserably at policing their own. The Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job says all sorts of insane things, and it takes days for any republicans to rebuke her, and only then they barely do.

Both sides are doing a great job of dividing.

The "both sides" stuff is tiresome to me. Surely there will be examples on both sides but the level of attacks and "divisiveness" doesn't even compare as far as I'm concerned. Nobody surely could make a rational argument that the right is trying to attack the 1st and 2nd Amendments like the left does of late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom