Mass Shooting Leaves 8 Dead at VTA Yard in San Jose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not defending MTG either. She said some stupid stuff that she should and did get called out on. Loss of her committee's was totally political because the dims are in power and forced that process. Cancel culture en mass.
What used to be called the "squad" whose members I've already pointed out are now called the Hamas Caucus because of their anti semitism and general hate for the USA.
When do they get canceled? That is my question. Why does one party member get canceled for stupid things they say while four others in another party thrive in the political world for statements that are much more political, racist, and terroristic?
It's not a hard question to answer.
My point is dems should deal with the squad, they fail. Reps should deal with Q aka MTG, they fail. I’m giving a pass to neither party. I find great hypocrisy from both parties here.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to argue there. It's not just Democrats, both parties are massively at fault. They both fail miserably at policing their own. The Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job says all sorts of insane things, and it takes days for any republicans (sic) to rebuke her, and only then they barely do. Both sides are doing a great job of dividing.

To your deflection to get away from the century old liberal (Democrat) wet dream of “gun control” and restricting our rights, you mentioned that the Republicans took “days” to rebuke her. Maybe it’s that the right side of the “isle” is not about limiting speech like the left side does? Nor does the right side mindlessly parrot the exact same message in their “existential” talking points.

I have pro gun dem friends ...

"Pro-gun Democrats" are a group who chronically sell out gun rights for political convenience. "Party" means more than "rights" to those sycophants. Their whine du jour is typically, “We are not coming for your guns (only semi-autos)” or “We are not against the Second Amendment .... you can still own a double barrel shotgun or musket ... not a (gasp) ‘AR14’”.

To point, "pro-gun Democrats" voted for Biden. Biden will do more to restrict our right to keep and bear arms than any President in our history. Doing the math, a pro-gun Democrat closely resembles a kind of person that the late great "Sergeant Hartman" described to "Private Cowboy" in the holiday classic, "Full Metal Jacket".

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You keep brining up small almost isolated examples vs a whole culture we've seen for at least 4 years. Interesting. You share no values with Trump? .... Is this the right board for you because I figure 2A is one of those values too?

I don't believe The Donald is truly "pro 2A". The Donald is "Pro Donald" and goes with what is politically expedient and achieves whatever goal he wants - like adopting a conservative persona and rallying the base.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe The Donald is truly "pro 2A". The Donald is "Pro Donald" and goes with what is politically expedient and achieves whatever goal he wants - like adopting a conservative persona and rallying the base.

I don't care if people believe he's sincere or not, he played the part better than most. Granted, far from perfect on 2A, but again, we are talking a relative statement vs anyone on the left.

https://www.heritage.org/firearms/commentary/second-amendment-grade-president-trump-so-far

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my thoughts were looking at reps and dems as individuals. I have pro gun dem friends and anti gun rep friends (the 2nd one really baffles me)

as far as politicians are concerned, trump and the bump stock ban comes to mind, along with bush and his import ban https://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/08/us/import-ban-on-assault-rifles-becomes-permanent.html

I said it poorly, but I was trying to agree with the statements on dems vs reps on 2a issues, while pointing out there are few exceptions.

I don't see how being a true pro gun democrat is possible? I know people say it, but it's lip service. Fundamentally, something is going to conflict with the other. Don't get me wrong, plenty of "conservatives" have paid lip service too. However, as a whole, if democrats had their way, we'd all be sporting muskets and single shot .22s.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay he wins.............
"The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said a search of Samuel Cassidy's San Jose, Calif., home yielded multiple cans of gasoline, 12 firearms and 25,000 rounds of different types of ammunition. Authorities also found 17 Molotov cocktails inside."

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay he wins.............
"The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said a search of Samuel Cassidy's San Jose, Calif., home yielded multiple cans of gasoline, 12 firearms and 25,000 rounds of different types of ammunition. Authorities also found 17 Molotov cocktails inside."
Geez

Latest posts

Top Bottom