Math Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n the bat cost $1.00, then the ball cost 10cents --- which means the bat only cost 90cents more than the ball.

So, the ball cost 5cents. The bat cost $1.00 more than the ball, which makes it $1.05. 1.05 + .05= 1.10.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You people sicken me. I don’t ever want to see something about math posted on here again. Do you hear me??!!

If @TonyKane1 screams about math 5 times, finally balances his checkbook to figure out why he's off by 37 cents, and has two beers left of the six-pack he got from Little Johnny before he finishes his amended tax return for the second time, and then cusses about math 3 more times, how many times in total has he voiced his displeasure about math?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If @TonyKane1 screams about math 5 times, finally balances his checkbook to figure out why he's off by 37 cents, and has two beers left of the six-pack he got from Little Johnny before he finishes his amended tax return for the second time, and then cusses about math 3 more times, how many times in total has he voiced his displeasure about math?
I would love to try to answer that, but I can't do math. I'm just an OSU graduate.
:pms2:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an Associates Degree in Liberal Studies several years ago, and have a friend who has a Bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies. I made a joke once that her degree qualified her to ask, "Would you like fries with that?" She responded that my degree qualified me to say that, but only under direct supervision. LOL!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK. Once was enough for me to know he doesn't like math.

Latest posts

Top Bottom