May I introduce to you, Eleanor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great looking bow, Coach. Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but hey, it could be worse and you're a tough bird. Enjoy getting into traditional archery. I'm figuring out fly fishing, myself. Eventually I'll pick up traditional archery, too.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks man! It's like I tell my football players. At some point during the game we're gonna face some adversity. When that happens it's in the past and there's nothing we can do about now. No time for whining or feeling sorry for yourself. We can control what we can control. Move on and make the best of it. That's the attitude I'm taking on it. It could be worse like erectile dysfunction or cancer.

I'd love to fly fish but I don't have time to travel to a river. The closest to me is 2 hrs. I did try it in broken bow on the north fork river and had a blast. Absolutely had no clue what I was doing and really sucked at first. Finally figured out the casting technique but never caught anything. It sure was a fun time though.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've started playing with traditional archery recently. I have a Bear Kodiak Hunter 50#. My grouping sucks. I'm all over the target with it.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have yet to travel to a river to fly fish. I've caught 1 catfish and it was a blast! I'm fishing ponds and lakes until I find time to travel. Best of luck to you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom