Maybe this will slow down the poaching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or how about if they're caught poaching make it mandatory for them to wear a GPS ankle bracelet.

I take poaching very serious too, but these guys aren't pedophiles looking for kids to rape, they're just idiots who don't follow the rules. I think massive fines and suspensions should be enough. Maybe a freeze on gun purchases....of course that has to be cleared thru fed and I don't want them any closer to my gun purchases than they already are.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis - Do you want me to suggest an increase in fines or stiffer penalties to the ODWC??

they actually did raise them last year if I remember right. I do remember there was a fight between a couple of hunting organizations about how high they should be. One wanted a fine that would bankrupt a normal family income, and the other was higher than it originally was, but not as high as the other organization was wanting.
If they attach this new recomendation of charging for the animal taken, it will get really expensive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom