Mbar Match @ Tcgc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahrk-9

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about trying this but had some questions.
Mainly, about how many rounds will I need?
Any other info would be cool like:
How much $ to enter?
Is it rain or shine?
I don't have to have the rifle scoped do I?

Thanks!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about trying this but had some questions.
Mainly, about how many rounds will I need?
Any other info would be cool like:
How much $ to enter?
Is it rain or shine?
I don't have to have the rifle scoped do I?

Thanks!

0-10 rounds for zeroing if you need it. 10 rounds for 2 rounds of shooting for group and then 10 rounds for 2 rounds for bulls eye, might be 3 rounds for bulls eye(been several months since I shot the MBAR). 60 rounds should be sufficient either way. Cost almost nothing to enter, I think they want a dollar or maybe two just to help pay for targets. I've never shot it in the rain, but they might shoot anyway when it rains - you're undercover so a little rain wouldn't hurt anything. A downpour would ruin it IMO. No scope, it's open sights only, bring a spotting scope if you have one and a chamber flag if you have one. My personal experience has taught me you should really bring a bench-rest too, it's not mandatory but everyone save another new guy will have one. So if you intend to compete, it's helpful.

You'll have a good time, it's a good group of guys that shoot that match. I've been three times w/ my Enfield and always enjoy it. I consistently come in the bottom 3 amongst shooters - but I have fun none-the-less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom