McDonalds on Turnpike between Tulsa and OKC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$8 in tolls does suck- $4 each way for a 20 minute visit. I would have made better time without so much road construction going on too. Not a bad trip though. I wont mind meeting OKC people there now that I know its not such a bad trip.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many OSA FS board guns have been sold there, that McDonalds should have a gun trade counter where sellers and buyers could meet and look over the goods ;)

I've bought/ sold or traded there 4 times in the last 4 years and am sure I'm nowhere nearly as active as many here.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my first FTF in that place, I was supposed to meet the guy at McDonald's, Stroud exit.
So, I drove down 44, got off at the Stroud exit and waited at the McDonald's right outside the toll booths.
We talked on the phone and I realized that I was supposed to be on 44, not off.
Good thing I was dealing with a great guy, no problem.
:oops3:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lots of gun deals there. Met ex-wife to exchange kids there more often than anything though. Had pikepass tell me that if we both met at the actual stroud exit, then it would cost less. When you meet at the mcd's on the turnpike and then turn around you get full toll in both directions.

skrinar70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of gun deals there. Met ex-wife to exchange kids there more often than anything though. Had pikepass tell me that if we both met at the actual stroud exit, then it would cost less. When you meet at the mcd's on the turnpike and then turn around you get full toll in both directions.

Just sit on your pikepass if your coming from the south....

Latest posts

Top Bottom