Meal Splitting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FRISKYette and I split dinner meals all the time. Most restaurants put the salad on two separate plates. I will only care what others think about splitting meals if and when they buy all my food.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Joey doesn't share food!"

The wifey occasionally asks if we want to split a meal. Only she says "How hungry are you?" as a subtle way of asking. I will split food in places like amusement parks and venues where they charge $10 for chicken strips and $5 for a coke. IDGAF what someone thinks if I split a meal.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer to get 2 meals and a to go box for left overs. I usually get something different than her and we will eat off each others plate, thus sharing the different dishes. Makes it more like a buffet lol

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I wont do it. She can order her own, anything she wants, she just stay off my plate. I dont share fries with ANYONE- you will get a fork in the back of the hand trying, you can ask several of my friends and a few family members who have tried, even my children. I grew up with 3 older half sibs, a younger brother same parents, and 3 younger half sibs. I had to share most everything with my younger brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom