Meal Splitting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I often share meals--we don't eat out much and would prefer to spend less money and undereat a little than spend more $ and end up overeating. I would not visit a restaurant that charged more than $2 for sharing a meal, though charging anything for two people to eat the same meal is not cool. I see charging for sharing a meal most commonly at mexican chain restaurants.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, this thread was meant as a joke but since everyone went with it.

Do you guys really pay someone extra to share a meal? How ****ing stupid are you? I'm not talking about Mexican food where you get an extra setup for fajitas. I mean two of you share a sandwich or potato and you pay extra? WTF?

posted via Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, this thread was meant as a joke but since everyone went with it.

Do you guys really pay someone extra to share a meal? How ****ing stupid are you? I'm not talking about Mexican food where you get an extra setup for fajitas. I mean two of you share a sandwich or potato and you pay extra? WTF?

posted via Tapatalk
Don't know about all places, but the ones we go to will split the entree and add more fries, veggies, etc for 2 people.
We don't do it but have friends that just can't eat all of a 16oz steak, so instead of wasting it, they ask to split.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about all places, but the ones we go to will split the entree and add more fries, veggies, etc for 2 people.
We don't do it but have friends that just can't eat all of a 16oz steak, so instead of wasting it, they ask to split.
Extra sides is different. I thought this was about splitting a menu item

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom