MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of filing a complaint with the BBB? Its not severe enough to ruin him, but it might light a fire under his butt if he sees people are getting serious.

Since when are you the one with the good ideas and sympathy did your new girlfriend pass this on to you?

rhino2u

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked to another group buyer. Contact one way or another needs to made to Les. His intentions need to be known to every group buyer. We all have personal issues....... but ignoring buyer`s will only bring more problems.
We just want some answers.

Bubbajuju

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on Les,
You must be reading these threads from time to time. I know your a good guy I've read too much good about you and that's why I trust you. Even if it takes more time to make this right jump in here and post up. I've read all of the crap you've had to deal with and I've had some rough times as well. We all have. Now you have a choice. You have alot of great friends here and a good business. You can communicate with us and make even more friends or send us all in a frenzy. Choose the righteous healing path, Les and give us all an email or PM or just post up. Come on man, don't let it overwhelm you. Make it good.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His voice mail is full.
He was at the OCRGC Practical Match a week and half ago.
I made a complaint on the BBB against him.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of filing a complaint with the BBB? Its not severe enough to ruin him, but it might light a fire under his butt if he sees people are getting serious.

at this point im ready to make a complaint to either the OKCPD white collar crimes unit or the Attorney General's consumer protection unit or just write the PC affidavit myself and take it to the OK County DA.(since I am a state police officer and happen to be a fraud investigator)

his silence is the answer..... hell even David E had the guts to get on the board and explain himself.....

I will say if this is not resolved by the beginning of July when I get back from vacation I will start collecting names and information and evidence of money paid for these group buys and will be making the official criminal complaint. I will also be contacting my friends at the postal service to handle the mail fraud side... it's really no different than a Nigerian scam.... except we know who the suspect is in this case...

is there any proof that he even ordered the group by items? was it one of those deals that he paid for them when they were ready to be shipped? im assuming that his silence and absence from the board means the money was spent else where.....

anyone with me on this?

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
at this point im ready to make a complaint to either the OKCPD white collar crimes unit or the Attorney General's consumer protection unit or just write the PC affidavit myself and take it to the OK County DA.(since I am a state police officer and happen to be a fraud investigator)

his silence is the answer..... hell even David E had the guts to get on the board and explain himself.....

I will say if this is not resolved by the beginning of July when I get back from vacation I will start collecting names and information and evidence of money paid for these group buys and will be making the official criminal complaint. I will also be contacting my friends at the postal service to handle the mail fraud side... it's really no different than a Nigerian scam.... except we know who the suspect is in this case...

is there any proof that he even ordered the group by items? was it one of those deals that he paid for them when they were ready to be shipped? im assuming that his silence and absence from the board means the money was spent else where.....

anyone with me on this?

I hate it, but I'm in.

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate it too but, I have to agree. The total on this is way too much money to completely drop the ball on without any kind of explanation. I'm all for giving Les enough time to respond and do what needs to be done to make things right, but we can't wait forever for an explanation before action needs to be taken.

I really hope it does not have to come to this, but I also really hate being taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom