MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if it's not a joke then it should be real interesting to see what happens next and if they really are in I hope they don't have an FTF logo on them.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just received a call from the AG's office.

They of course are pushing for the victims to be repaid....

If you choose to accept the parts and they are exactly want you ordered please contact the AG's office and let them know.

If they are not what you ordered or you would rather have a refund that is okay as well.

I have the prosecutors number to those that request it.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was reluctant to even post any information in this thread. I am a participant in this group buy and wouldn't be joking about something so serious. I got the text last night and was basically waiting for someone else to post the info.
All I have been told at this point is the lowers and CH's are in (they are Gators and plain, no FTF logo). Still waiting on uppers.
Hopefully Les or someone with more info will post the details.

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to know. I hope it's the real deal.

Sorry if I sounded accusing in my earlier post. It wasn't my intention I just wanted to make sure no one was fooling around.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just received a call from the AG's office.

They of course are pushing for the victims to be repaid....

If you choose to accept the parts and they are exactly want you ordered please contact the AG's office and let them know.

If they are not what you ordered or you would rather have a refund that is okay as well.

I have the prosecutors number to those that request it.

So if we only want a refund, then we don't take any action at this time?

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if we only want a refund, then we don't take any action at this time?

correct.... pretty much unless he directly contacts you and you receive the items you paid for then maintain your course... and let the legal system do its job...

if you would like to talk to the prosecutor shoot me a PM and ill pass along her contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom