Message from Larry Potterfield @MidwayUSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had issues with Midway on their shipping and handling costs, and have shopped at other sites because of it. I do buy from them on occasion though. Larry is a stand-up guy, and I'm happy to see his response.

+1 on this.

I think that despite my issues with their S&H, I will consider them first with this in mind in the future.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had any issues with them. Some of the fastest shipping I've seen

I've never had a speed issue with them (and we shouldn't given that we're so close). My problem is in their high rates especially for small and lightweight orders. They installed a whole new expensive system not too long ago and I think we're all paying those costs.

Anyway... like I said, I'll work around it and try to maximize my orders with respect to shipping costs in the future and give them first chance at my business. I appreciate their stance on not raising prices to take advantage of the scarce supply.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately Midway and other ethical companies who refuse to raise prices end up feeding the bastages who camp retailers and resell what they buy at marked up prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom