Minnesota State Trooper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Highly doubt this is real. I've received this story through chain emails, and albeit funny, highly doubtful. They wouldn't publish a picture of someone and then identify them as a CCW holder. I'm guessing this is from a novelty paper.

Woodcutter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great story, but I am almost certain someone made it up. This story has been going around the internet for quite some time - in the form of chain emails. I received it some time back. This is a new twist, though. They have added a picture and made it look like it was a newspaper story. How many state troupers carry around a nice camera and have perfect lighting and subject composure. This is a professionally made studio portrait that someone stole and put with the story to make it believable. Notice that the state trouper is not identified, nor is the date or exact location. It just gives the state. This just has all the indications of another urban myth.

I still love the story, though. It reminds me of my aunt who foiled a home invasion with her handy pistol when she was in her late 70's, and bragged about it the rest of her life. The shot missed the burglar, but he had probably never ran faster in his life to get away from that house. She never had another break in, either. Maybe the word got out not to miss with that grandma!

Latest posts

Top Bottom