ML starts this weekend!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw 10 does and 6 bucks yesterday morning and 8 does and 4 bucks yesterday evening, but I have a couple BIG ones on camera and am holding out for one of them. I will probably shoot a doe this morning though.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be great. I've always felt checking cameras real often might tend to spook some deer

I check my cameras daily and have for years, and I have never had a problem spooking deer. You just have to avoid checking them during peak movement times. I try to check mine between 11 and 1. Generally not much movement in the middle of the day.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat all day Saturday, saw 22 deer total, does, fawns & small bucks...could have taken a doe on several occassions but realized I did not buy a muzzleloader doe tag, still great movement at my place all day. Heading back out in a hour to sit till dark. Good luck all

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Had the flintlock in hand and after a doe. Saw 18 does, no bucks, 4 coyotes and two bobcats. Does were too far for the flintlock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom