Model 642 J frame question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 642 and have a owb(Galco Matrix), ankle(DeSantis), and pocket(Blackhawk) holsters. Owb very rarely used, pocket used a lot with cargo shorts in summer, ankle the rest. Honestly owb I can conceal my Glock 26 just as easy so don't carry 642 this way anymore.

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You could go to a tumbling class, and she's not coming out till you want her too. Very solid, and the best way to use her is to make sure the loops split on one of your belt loops. If its not where you'd like it cut it off and have it resewn to where you want the holster to be.

Thats good to hear, I think I'll get me one of those.
I sure miss my 640, traded it off for something awhile back, can't even remember what for...thats sad.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've like mine IWB most of the time, but I'll drop it in cargo shorts pockets for short trips or sometimes working outside.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
340PD inside Blackhawk size 4 holster in front pocket.
comfortable all day carry... flat forget it's there

drawback is leaving home without, because you no longer think about your CCW being on your person.

[Broken External Image]

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually carry my 642 in a front pocket with a Galco pocket holster or in a smartcarry. I have a few IWB holsters, but find that I can conceal a larger (higher capacity) gun just as easily IWB.

ai29.tinypic.com_fn65xu.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom