Money Orders to buy from Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask to do it FTF at the FFL. If they won't, then step aside. Don't send the money blindly ever, you work to hard for it. Armslist may say Edmond, he may say Edmond but that might not be true. I've always thought FTF at the FFL is the best, everyone gets a little check of their character and you can feel good about the purchase.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask to do it FTF at the FFL. If they won't, then step aside. Don't send the money blindly ever, you work to hard for it. Armslist may say Edmond, he may say Edmond but that might not be true. I've always thought FTF at the FFL is the best, everyone gets a little check of their character and you can feel good about the purchase.

best part was Armslist said Nebraska! So I started talking FFL's and he's all "I'm in Edmond" and I said "Perfect, Im in Tulsa, lets cut the shipping and FFL nonsense out of this and I will drive down." His response was "Im a military man I can be trusted, he is my ID and pics of me."

Notice the blurred name badge
i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_26_zps0261b50f.jpg

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_22_zpsd865fb3f.jpg

Is this even what a real military ID looks like?
i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_militaryIDD_zps4281c216.jpg

Notice the name badge no there again but a patch that looks like photoshopped camo is?
i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_dontplaysmart_zps30281c67.jpg

Really wasn't thinking of going through with this but it got me thinking about how protected the buyer is using a POMO. if this guy does live in Edmond and any of the .mil guys on here recognize him someone should probably tell him that someone stole/is trying to steal his identity.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That seals the deal. If he's trying to convince you by sending photos like that then it's a scam. Notify Armslist.

Exactly. Scammer. What's his email so everyone else can look out for it? Or ask for his phone number and call and talk to him.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ought to make you 100% positive...

http://www.armslist.com/posts/404645/colorado-services-for-sale--scam-warning

Just wanted to post that there is a guy posting scams in the Colorado Armslist classifieds. He had an HK USC up yesterday for about half of what one of those goes for. After looking into it more, he claimed he was actually located in California, and was selling it because he ran into money problems. But if I sent him a check, he would send the rifle. As proof of his "honesty", he sent a copy of his obviously fake military ID. Please watch out for this individual and all scams like it.

He is using the e-mail address "bulletproof007(at)gmail.com"

Latest posts

Top Bottom