Moore HS student arrested with gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 80s it was nothing at all for a bunch of us to come in late to school after deer hunting. Having guns hanging in the rack and ammo in our pockets. To bad things change the way they do. I liked settling fights with my fist and then laughing about it later.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just 6 years ago when i was still in school which happens to be MHS I knew several people who had shotguns in their trucks because they went hunting after school, hell the ag teachers have locked them in the giant safe that is in the ag building for them when i went there...

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news isn't reporting the whole story. It was a BB gun! The kid was some wannabe thug and thought he was cool. The fact that it was a BB gun doesn't make it less stupid...just the media wants to a big deal out of it like he had a .45 or something.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had guns and drugs at my middle and high schools in the 90s. The majority of the time, those who knew didn't snitch and nothing came of it. This kind of stuff happens far more often than parents and others realize.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news isn't reporting the whole story. It was a BB gun! The kid was some wannabe thug and thought he was cool. The fact that it was a BB gun doesn't make it less stupid...just the media wants to a big deal out of it like he had a .45 or something.

Any word on who is reporting that? NewsOK is reporting it was a 9mm.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll check with the officer's I know and find out what it was. I understand the ag and hunting thing guys, but a handgun in the waistband, and showing it off is asking for trouble. Poor gun safety and just plain stupid. I had a .40 and .357 in HS besides my hunting stuff, and I didnt carry them to school. A shotgun behind my seat cuz I was goin hunting or shooting skeet after school is entirely different.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kids stabbed and shot each other in the 70s.

We had guns and drugs at my middle and high schools in the 90s. The majority of the time, those who knew didn't snitch and nothing came of it. This kind of stuff happens far more often than parents and others realize.

Wrong. These types of things didnt happen until 1992. It's just all these kids THESE days. Anytime before 1995 was full of sunshine. In fact, western movies were one of many genres made up about a mythical time and place in which violence took place.

I love these commonly used generalizations.

These parents the past 5 decades

Latest posts

Top Bottom