More Thievery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's like living back in the Philippines (in the 60's) sometimes. Our neighborhood is pretty quiet but they still managed to steal my wife's Ford Explorer right out of the carport about 2 years ago. It was found a few hours later wrapped around an Oak tree ...... Air Bags deployed and there were cigarettes all over the place. Never did find the guy but he had some serious face rash on him for a while ...... :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of our managment guys in OKC had his catalytic converter stolen from his Toyota SUV in his driveway in a gated community, with security.....Seems somebody over bought in the neighborhood??

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I don't feel so alone anymore! I know fancy wheels and radios get taken all the time, but after hearing about tail lights, rearview mirrors, a radiator, cat converters, etc., a pair of stock wheels don't seem so bad!

eaglerjs

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning I went to my service truck to start working and found that a thief had knocked out my driver's side window and stole my gps. $115 later and out one gps.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Came out to find two of the curbed up, stock wheels with mismatched rotten tires missing off my old honda this morning. Seriously, who does that? I did file a report for the heck of it. It's been a real annoyance.:mad:

Don't feel bad. I went by a car lot at 11th and Xanthus the other day and half the cars on the lot had their tires and wheels stolen. would have hated being that dealer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom