Mosin Nagant 91/30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time for an update. I put 60 rds of milsurp through the 91/30 this weekend, and I am in love with that gun. I was told to expect some significant recoil, but it honestly wasn't that bad. I didn't shoot any targets, mainly just some unfortunate aluminum cans and such, but I was more than satisfied with accuracy. It never jammed at all, and that BOOM! sure as satisfying. As far as the safety goes, I just don't chamber a round until I'm ready to shoot. Plus, there's that good ol' muzzle control. But overall, you really can't beat this gun. Out of a $150 total investment, I've come away with a great rifle. I'll probably buy more. Plus, you can't beat $6 for 20 rds of ammo.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't like disagreeing with people on here, but I have to say a 17hmr for coyotes is a very poor choice.I have killed them with numerous calibers and would not recommend a rimfire on coyotes. Use it for rabbits and squirrels and you will be fine.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom