Most EPIC OSA Troll Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The two I remember was the Fat SIL one. That one cracked me up.

The other was shortly after I joined and it was the "looking for other operators in this thread/area" I thought everyone was like that and wondered what I had gotten into and how much long it was going to be until I got recruited into a militia. I then watched everyone tear this guy apart and laughed my butt off.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_landman.gif

Man, if I'd known it would be that popular I would have put more time into it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, there have been so many ... Danny Tanner's "one to the hip" thread ...

I started out here with "nork", "norkypoo", "fistpittingnork" or something along those lines. Bulbboy pissed me off and banned me after I told him off, so I came back as Terry Hesticles and started trolling. Pretty much got immediately called out by another non-mod user, got banned. So I came back as Danny Tanner and trolled some more, but then got bored and settled down since I initially came here for legit purposes. Now I'm wiser in the world of guns and my testicles feel minty fresh!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started out here with "nork", "norkypoo", "fistpittingnork" or something along those lines. Bulbboy pissed me off and banned me after I told him off, so I came back as Terry Hesticles and started trolling. Pretty much got immediately called out by another non-mod user, got banned. So I came back as Danny Tanner and trolled some more, but then got bored and settled down since I initially came here for legit purposes. Now I'm wiser in the world of guns and my testicles feel minty fresh!

Haha! I remember "Terry" ... Gotta give you props for imagination, dude!

I'd forgotten about the "new to this theatre" thread. I believe, in the end, Seedy outted himself but it was HYSTERICAL while it lasted!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhh ... And ANY thread TMC posted in turned into a free-for-all ... That girl was sumthin' else!

I remember the very first ENS when she won the rifle raffle ... The looks on everyone's faces was priceless -- most especially YG's face! Lol

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a ton of troll threads around November of last year, mostly covering some ridiculously wild "what if" scenarios of open carry. Holding extreme standards to private businesses, letter writing campaigns, ect...

I thought for a long time that Brooks red line conversion was a troll too. But I guess it was a somewhat legit revelation from the boss

says the guy who joined in Jan 2013. What was your old screen name then? Ruger? hI-poInt?

Latest posts

Top Bottom