Most EPIC OSA Troll Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, there have been so many ... Danny Tanner's "one to the hip" thread ... I can't even remember the screen names of most of them ... The guy that told me I'd have to ask a man if I needed to use my gun because, and I quote, "Women are incapable of discerning what is a viable threat and what is not ..." He was a real weiner ... Errr ... Winner ... ;)

Oh, I remember THAT. That was... awe inspiring.

I remember seeing 18Delta posting but sadly, don't remember anything he wrote. Redneck1861 was pretty good at posting the most ridiculous stuff ever written. He trolled several forums with the same ID and dumped all over the place on those too
It was his "real" life that made his online persona larger than any of us could have ever imagined. It must have been traumatic for him, a self-proclaimed white supremist living at home (in a single wide trailer) with Mom, the DOC employee, when she brought her black, recently paroled boyfriend "home" to live with them. True story ... I followed him on Facebook at the height of his postings here and on GlockTalk ...

Reality truly is stranger than fiction ...

Redneck was the reason I disappeared for awhile - the last straw, really. I'd been fed up with some other stuff and then Redneck told me he was in the KKK and I just decided I was done...

...glad I came back.

That would be TiffanyinOKC ... :rollingla You would not believe how many PMs I got from guys because I was "being too mean" to her ...:bigeye::( I seriously worry about some of you guys! :nolike::laugh6: That girl was a one-way ticket to a lifetime spot on the Registered Sex Offender's list ...

)

Oh, sweet little Tiffany....

Latest posts

Top Bottom