Most EPIC OSA Troll Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I'm on OSA, I seem to miss all the great troll threads :(

The one that sticks out was when I logged on around 2 am and someone was so angry with OSA that he started posting pics of half naked dudes in banana hammocks and dudes in questionable um... poses...

My eyes still haven't recovered since then.

Oh man ... I missed that one?!?!?!?! :(

And while it wasn't trolling per se, remember the spell that was the "Landman pic" era??! The face-palm gifs that pic spawned were a RIOT!! :mosh:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... I missed that one?!?!?!?! :(

And while it wasn't trolling per se, remember the spell that was the "Landman pic" era??! The face-palm gifs that pic spawned were a RIOT!! :mosh:

i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_landman.gif

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David2012 or whatever it was floated around here trolling for a long time but just not enough to get noticed. Man that guy knew everything. He could post a link about ramen noodles and have a life lesson for all of us.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the really good trolls don't seem to get to stick around long enough to get remembered. Seems like 12 to 16 hours is their lifespan. Still think we need to have them locked and moved to their own area. I know I know we can't have people thinking everyone with a gun is certifiable. Maybe you could label the sub forum fictional or creative writing or something like that.

Ohh and thumbs up to who ever made the spell check work. I won't have to copy my long posts into word and then back into here to give the appearance I made it thru grade school. I owe whom ever fixed that a beer. Thanks.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MauserMike apparently had the same effect on several people, I got to where I just passed them over completely when I saw his name. It made me tired to read some of those.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't recall seeing most of the folks named, but I do remember the Danny Tanner thread. Tell me it's available in its entirety somewhere online??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Redneck is my favorite. That guy was nutz

It was his "real" life that made his online persona larger than any of us could have ever imagined. It must have been traumatic for him, a self-proclaimed white supremist living at home (in a single wide trailer) with Mom, the DOC employee, when she brought her black, recently paroled boyfriend "home" to live with them. True story ... I followed him on Facebook at the height of his postings here and on GlockTalk ...

Reality truly is stranger than fiction ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom