Most Eye Catching Avatar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I think you should do that.

waiting...

aaahhh.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope she's not a minor, because you'd make everyone here feel really creepy for thinking how hot your avatar is every time they see it. Lawl.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope she's not a minor, because you'd make everyone here feel really creepy for thinking how hot your avatar is every time they see it. Lawl.

You shouldn't feel creepy, what's the difference, besides legally, between 17 yrs 11 months 30 days and 18 years old? Technically, the opposite sex should be naturally attractive around 16ish, maybe younger. It might not be legal, but it's natural.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You shouldn't feel creepy, what's the difference, besides legally, between 17 yrs 11 months 30 days and 18 years old? Technically, the opposite sex should be naturally attractive around 16ish, maybe younger. It might not be legal, but it's natural.

Zombie approves this post.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not to mention it's a cultural thing. There are some cultures out there that believe if you're not married by 14, then there's something wrong with you. It's completely a cultural thing.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Charlie Harper said when questioned by the "under-aged" Megan Fox on 2 1/2 Men... "I know nothing! Not a thing!"

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention it's a cultural thing. There are some cultures out there that believe if you're not married by 14, then there's something wrong with you. It's completely a cultural thing.

Some cultures also believe in eating humans. We're not really arguing for pedophilia here, are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom