TV Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the same vein of complaining, I couldn't get my phone to connect to my Android Auto in my truck the other day and I didn't have time to troubleshoot it, so I ended up listening to The KATT for the first time in probably 2 years. I swear, in a 30 minute drive I heard maybe 5 minutes of music. I'm SOOOOOOO glad that my Android Auto figured itself out so I could go back to listening to commercial free Pandora for the 30 minute drive back.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked my Dr neighbor if those commercials really generate a lot of questions, demands. He said YES.. I know when I first graduated from pharmacy school it was illegal to advertise prescription medication. I wish we could roll that back.
I miss the days of hottie drug reps giving out free schwag. Everything in the hospital from the pens to the clocks to the clipboards had a drug name on it. At one point I had a Prozac Swiss army knife.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the same vein of complaining, I couldn't get my phone to connect to my Android Auto in my truck the other day and I didn't have time to troubleshoot it, so I ended up listening to The KATT for the first time in probably 2 years. I swear, in a 30 minute drive I heard maybe 5 minutes of music. I'm SOOOOOOO glad that my Android Auto figured itself out so I could go back to listening to commercial free Pandora for the 30 minute drive back.
I listen to Spotify. When I listen to radio, I find that when 1 station goes on break, they ALL do!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I think the Jardiance gal is kinda sexy. :lookaroun

dc9dbfea50b4ddad6838cf6bd07e3f014127ab095dcea514ea906da9e4f0469b.jpg

c-DeannaBombChicaColn__431F16C4-5763-4206-8374-D023A9290DEB_1615329644750.jpg

artworks-000102791420-1uyqg8-t240x240.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Youtube Music instead of Pandora, but for much the same reason. I haven't heard a car commercial in years, or any other type of commercial for that matter. The only place I really get heavily advertised to is on Fakebook and that I generally ignore. I haven't watched TV since the pandemic started, just lost interest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom