TV Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, speaking of commercials, I keep seeing some on YouTube where they are advertising the adoption of pets and the "family" consists of "guy-guy" or "girl-girl." Not a kid anywhere in the commercials to fully propose pet adoption for the benefit of kids in the family.
How does having heterosexual married with a kid propose adopting a pet? I’m a single male with grown kids and have 2 dogs laying next to me that were both taken in. The neighbors down the street are lesbians. Should I go open their gates.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does having heterosexual married with a kid propose adopting a pet? I’m a single male with grown kids and have 2 dogs laying next to me that were both taken in. The neighbors down the street are lesbians. Should I go open their gates.

I'm merely speaking to the apparent "message" that the commercial producers are presenting. Why aren't they doing the same with couples of men and women?

I never said that gays of either stripe couldn't have pets. In fact, we have two ladies living in an RV near us that have 3 dogs, and their RV is much smaller than our 38-footer.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm merely speaking to the apparent "message" that the commercial producers are presenting. Why aren't they doing the same with couples of men and women?

I never said that gays of either stripe couldn't have pets.
You don't reckon the Muslim-controlled media is pushing an agenda, do you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom