Motorcycle safety class??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone taken Harley's Riders edge course or TulsaTec's riding course? Wanting to learn to ride and those sound like what I'm looking for just want to know if anyone has had any experience with them.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with those two particular classes, but I will say without equivocation that the MSF course I took saved my life more than once. I would absolutely recommend taking an MSF-approved course.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take the MSF course, period. You will not regret it. I know people that have been riding for years that came out of the class saying they learned something.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 for both of those ideas. I had been riding offroad and on since I could crawl (well, almost), and I took an MSF course anyways. You can learn good things and not have to take a riding test for your license. Some insurance companies may give you a discount for it too.

JG-15

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took one in Texas years ago when I was about to buy my first crotch rocket, it was pretty cool. I had never really ridin before besides a couple dirt bike exp's, and it made me totally comfortable with the bikes. I paid like $150 for my course I believe. Was well worth it if you dont have much exp with bikes.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife took hers in Bartlesville. I have not taken the one at Harley, but have not heard good things from those that have. Stick to an MSF course.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the MSF course at OSU-OKC 6 years ago, and I have YET to regret it!! I have been riding motorcycles since I was 6 (almost 32 now), I learned things in that class that has saved my butt numerous times

Latest posts

Top Bottom