Motorcycle safety class??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought I heard the bike they provided was a buell blast 500. supposedly it vibrated like a jack hammer. suppose to be a good course. but I've never had a msf, yet. but finally going for my license this week. lol. and do the msf course on my own bike later down the road.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can also check out the Edmond PD Motorcycle Safety Course which travels around the state. Only difference I see is you need to have your own bike.

Your right about this one! I'm doing it for the second time this Saturday here in Grove. Learned a lot last year, Made me a much better and more confidant rider. Taking it again to try to get even more out of it. Besides it's free!!!

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
well. just got my "m" endorsement today. did both test's passed. now I might sign up for a msf course to possibly decrease insurance price. and I can use my own bike. (just incase climbing on a strange bike would make me look like a newby all over again) lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom