Movie gun glitches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, I can even get past the whole lame Zombie thing. . .no recoil on the guns kills the show.
Zombie guns DON'T recoil. DUH

I like it that lever action rifles or pump shot guns never seem to have a round in the chamber until just before the fire fight starts.
Why wouldn't some hardened criminals like that not already have their firearms loaded and ready to go?

Safety first

Opening Range = great movie, the opening shootout shot count is a bit, but at least he does reload, a couple of times.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a movie clip, but I still like this one. Especially since the "man in black" already has his handgun cocked.

:ooh2: Shirtless even ... :teehee:

Thank you for this thread ... I've snickered quite bit. GC and I were watching "In Time" this afternoon before he left for work and at the very end of the movie Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried slammed magazines into their Glocks. Sounded oddly like they had racked the slides even though the shot clearly showed magazines being loaded "firmly" into the guns ... Got out of the car, exchanged a couple of lines and then racked their slides ... sounded EXACTLY like when they slammed their magazines home. Odd ... those two functions sound nothing alike in real life ... :shocked:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One rule for movies: no pump action shotgun is EVER chambered ahead of time, no matter what situation they are going into... it must ALWAYS be pumped dramatically when it is time to take care of business.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
One rule for movies: no pump action shotgun is EVER chambered ahead of time, no matter what situation they are going into... it must ALWAYS be pumped dramatically when it is time to take care of business.

Same with Glocks. I tried counting the number of times a Glock was racked when I watched S.W.A.T. the other day. I ran out of fingers when counting binary on both hands.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not a specific gun example, but in young guns towards the end when they are held up in the house. After every shot there is a window breaking l, and this goes on for 15 minutes. The house only has 7 windows

Latest posts

Top Bottom