Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marjorie Main, Ma Kettle, was voted "A fighting woman for a fighting outfit" which was my father's army division pinup girl in WWII. LOL!
fc60e8cf9d6cfc05f649b99a9a0e661b

upload_2020-4-14_17-36-17.jpeg

Lonely guys far from home...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just remembered "The Gods Must Be Crazy"
One of the weirdest funny movie I've ever seen. It's about an airplane that threw a Coke bottle out over a African Pygmy tribe. They used the bottle for various things but it caused tension in the tribe since everyone wanted to use it and there was only one. The elder of the tribe decided they had to remove it and "throw it off the end of the world" to get rid of it. He has many adventures while on his quest including a run in with slavers and a beautiful teacher that falls in love with a bumbling researcher/guide.

It is definitely a must see.

Here is the full movie

EDIT: I never knew until now there are a lot of sequels. I have some catching up to do! The movie below is number four. I'm still looking for the original that isn't on facesnob.

Yeppers on the original. And, #2 was also pretty funny. I didn't know that they had made at least two more. I'll have to check for them.

The old mechanic was a hoot as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom