MSNBC: People Against Gun Control Are Scared Of “Black And Brown People” Rising Up To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'M HERE!!! We should start a minorities only section......lol. J/K (I would get very lonely)

Actually, I'd love to see a concentrated effort by the gun community to get minorities involved. ALL decent Americans have a right to protect themselves and their families regardless of color or creed.

RollingRock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL....sometimes I think these panel "experts" go over there notes with the show's producers just to make sure they get the juicy stuff on camera....she is a buffoon and lackey for the DNP.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I'd love to see a concentrated effort by the gun community to get minorities involved. ALL decent Americans have a right to protect themselves and their families regardless of color or creed.
Then the spin woudl be "white gun nuts encouraging (insert color here) on (insert color here) crime." It's unfortunate that the dumb mAsses out there believe the slop spit at them.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, I work with about a hundred mexicans, and you want to know what I was greeted with at work Tuesday when I walked in? A hundred Mexicans, give or take a few, asking me where in the world they could find .38 super ammo for their 1911s.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You...do realize that lots of minorities already are shoooters, right?

Yes, I know that. I just don't think the are as acclimated to a "gun sub-culture" as the rest of us. I'd like to see more folks at ranges and gun shows. Just more folks to join in with us to protect our rights.

.38 super is an extremely popular caliber in Mexico because civilians are not allowed to own military calibers.

I like .38 super better than .45 acp because it is easier on my hands.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...people against gun control are afraid of "brown" people coming to get them....except that the fist gun control laws were Jim Crow attempts to keep those same people "down".

Here's a truly inflammatory (but true) statement: being pro-gun-control is supporting the KKK. There you go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom