Mugger vs hospital workers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I was wrong.......I'd always thought that a helmet was supposed to protect motorcyclists from getting hurt. :D

View attachment 400760
SPOILED BRATS that do these senseless shooting, are seeking attention, with no risk! That is why they choose helpless, unarmed victims, schools, churches, work places, etc. You never hear of mass shootings at police stations, gun ranges, sporting goods stores, right? Until we decide we won't tolerate this any longer, and do what these people did, it will continue!! The minute people decided they would no longer tolerate airliner hijackings, they STOPPED!!

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This brings up another subject! A wrap around your neck tie! I have never worn one because I was a young 14 years old in a pool hall one time and a presumed Dad of another young kid came in and apparently he told the kid not to be in there. I was laughing at the kid getting his ass whooped when the Dad all of a sudden kicked the kid in the nuts! I jumped in and for awhile he was beating my ass and would have continued had he not had that tie wrapped all around his neck. I remembered my step dad teaching us to fight, a tie is a noose like we would put on cows, sheep and horses to make them mind. I got that tie and it evened us out! He went to jail for what he did to his own kid and beating on a 14 year old minor. But he went to jail knowing a 14 year old gave him hell with his own tie and begging others to get me to let loose of it as he was dying choking.

If you wear a tie, don’t get into a fight. I have always when I has to wear a tie to wear clip ons! LOL
I bet the ass whipping he gave that kid when he got outta jail was awesome!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom