Muzzle breaks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to get a new muzzle break for my bolt 308. I stuck between the area419 1sidewinder, 2hellfire and the APA gen3 fatbastard.

I have read the World Wide Web and everyone seems to love hate both. Does anyone have any experience with any of these three? I may go ahead and buy the hellfire and fatbastard.
If had to buy only one I’m leaning towards the fatbastard well maybe the hellfire or even the sidewinder. I tried to talk to the wife about it but she says I am just dumb and doesn’t matter. I will remind her of this conversation when she says…

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the APA Little Bastard on a 260 Rem. It does its job just fine.

I think the Fat Bastard is a little overkill for a 308. A buddy of mine shoots one on an AI in 338 Lapua Mag and it tames the recoil well.

Either way, you won’t make friends at the range. Just curious spectators.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the APA Little Bastard on a 260 Rem. It does its job just fine.

I think the Fat Bastard is a little overkill for a 308. A buddy of mine shoots one on an AI in 338 Lapua Mag and it tames the recoil well.

Either way, you won’t make friends at the range. Just curious spectators.
I was looking at the little bastard and thought I may need the bigger one.🤣
I’m currently running a AAC break, ppl kinda back up a little. It is 2 port. They always ask, what is that🙄
Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom