Muzzle breaks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best muzzle break is a suppressor.
I really want one. They are just expensive plus there is too many to choose from. Some you can only put 10 rounds through before letting it cool other you can shoot all day. I just need one I can shoot all day that won’t break the bank account. Any suggestions?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really want one. They are just expensive plus there is too many to choose from. Some you can only put 10 rounds through before letting it cool other you can shoot all day. I just need one I can shoot all day that won’t break the bank account. Any suggestions?
I’ve bought most from silencer shop. Shortest lightest full auto rated would meet your needs.

1 stop shop, they do a trust too if you need it. Then form 3 to your dealer, it easy and they have kiosks set up to do digital prints and all docs.

Good deal here.

https://www.silencershop.com/dead-air-sandman-k.html
Agree. It is a good stop gap while you are on the insane wait currently 🥲
Got to pull the trigger and quit waiting to get on the wait list. Yes a right delayed is a right denied. Everybody says they want one but don’t go do it, after the first one you all but forget about it and then you get a happy email on a random day. I waited 14 months on the last one I bought my son, sad but it’s in the safe and I’m not complaining now as it’s in hand

Last edited:

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve bought most from silencer shop. Shortest lightest full auto rated would meet your needs.

1 stop shop, they do a trust too if you need it. Then form 3 to your dealer, it easy and they have kiosks set up to do digital prints and all docs.

Good deal here.

Got to pull the trigger and quit waiting to get on the wait list. He’s a right delayed is a right denied. Everybody says they want one but don’t go do it, after the first one you all but forget about it and then you get a happy email on a random day. I waited 14 months on the last one I bought my son, sad but it’s in the safe and I’m not complaining now as it’s in hand
I will look into this one
Thanks

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good deal here.

Got to pull the trigger and quit waiting to get on the wait list. Yes a right delayed is a right denied. Everybody says they want one but don’t go do it, after the first one you all but forget about it and then you get a happy email on a random day. I waited 14 months on the last one I bought my son, sad but it’s in the safe and I’m not complaining now as it’s in hand
Are you able to take this one a part and clean it? I seen some you where you couldn’t, had to send in to the company to be cleaned after 500 rounds. This was not mentioned on the web page I was reading reviews ppl were upset.

Latest posts

Top Bottom