Mw3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree about the flash of the scopes. However, I do think its cool that BF3 actually uses ballistics on their rifles. For example, if you're a sniper and you're making a long shot, you have to worry about bullet drop. I was playing one night and had a long shot and had to use the 2-3 mil dot to make the shot! On top of that, if you have a suppressor it affects bullet drop ever more. Kind of cool, they added some real world physics to it. Plus the destructive environment is nice. You can use a tank to blow a hole in a side of the building where a sniper is hiding.

I have no problems with the bullet drop as that is easy to compensate for and had no problem shooting people far away while they were running. It is just the tracer rounds and reflection of the scope since it is so far from reality. Some of the descriptions and affects of the weapon accessories are off and make you go :screwy:!!

One of the main reasons why I love the game is the destructive environment. It is awesome to blow up buildings enough they collapse or blowing up a wall and killing the people behind it. I enjoyed that in BF Bad Company 2 as well. However, they didn't jack up the sniper stuff in that game. It is just people complaining about the snipers/recon role in the game.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Played campaign on PS3 last night for a few hours. The first few missions are very hard to follow what is going on. Very fast paced and lots of shooting of course. The story does start to come in focus the further you go. I must say it is worlds above black ops. I hated the story to that game and then the multiplayer was horrible on PS3 could never join with friends. Haven't tried multiplayer on MW3 yet, but I have a feeling it will actually function.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing that kills me quicker than that is when I try to fly those d@mn helicopters, but I want to fly them so bad.

Go get BF1942 for cheap. Then download the Desert Combat mod (The original guys who ended up getting their company bought out to work on BF2).

If you can fly one of the original helicopters from Desert Combat, you can fly ANYTHING.

Latest posts

Top Bottom