My Best Wishes to You All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lone Wolf '49 wrote:
Always enjoy your quips, JB, may I have the pleasure of meeting you some day.

Actually, I met JB one time. No big deal.

But, seriously, he's a good dude. If I'm ever in an ambulance, I hope he's chasing it.

My best wishes to JB and all OKShooters... well, except maybe for the guy that screwed me on some AR parts.

Cap'n Bill

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2011 bring you all peace, happiness and prosperity.

I'll be here, dispensing advice to guide you on your journey with the benefit of my wit, skill and wisdom. It's simply my gift to you all, because I have such a generous and benevolent nature. No need to thank me. Seeing you succeed will be thanks enough.

:Heya:

Thank you JB, your advice has been the guiding light in the darkness of my life. Like a lighthouse in a terrible storm, you guide me to safety and fulfillment. Not a day goes by that I don't log on to OSA to read your posts and feel enriched, educated even healed. Thanks to you, I feel I have grown up, I now understand all about Life, Universe and Everything. (Did I forget anything?).
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and everybody on OSA.
Also, Good Will toward men, not women.
:musketeers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom