My children do not get vaccinated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is stupid, vaccines have basically eradicated many deadly diseases and are only known in third world countries. In the last few years a lot of them have made a comeback even in the U.S. and only due to non-vaccinated populations, you can guess where most of them have come from.
What's even more stupid is that millions of people die every year from vaccines !

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure that was a quick copy/paste from a pro-vax site. If so, I think I'm making progress that you/they would even acknowledge the use of aborted fetal cells to make vaccines.

As I figured, anything that requires any amount of scientific background to comprehend or discuss will be ignored. FWIW, the concepts were pretty simple to understand. As I pointed out previously, all you know is what you are told by Jenny McCarthy types and that's fine, a lot of individuals out there speak out when they are uneducated. Just don't try to beat a dead horse, to those that have more than a superficial understanding of the science at hand, in the name of "objectivity."

but I think objective folks that read this will see that I "attempt" to be fair and do more to acknowledge "your side". Again, I like the idea of medical & vaccine technology but I just want it to be developed for the right reasons, not seen as infallible, and finally REMAIN A CHOICE...at least under the current circumstances.

Nobody is compromising your rights of choice and that's never been my stance. I merely said if you choose to not vaccinate your kids, particularly of the deadly or disfiguring diseases then we should put you in a like population and nature will take it's course. What's wrong with that? If you disagree then you have no conviction on your stance. To you, either the pros outweigh the cons or they don't, simple as that.

Last edited:

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its wise to question all were told. It is entirely possible the elite use vaccinations to control population. It is more possible that the method of testing used can be wrong and we can be damaging an entire race. There are other examples more knowledgeable people can site. We should keep an open mind to living chemical free.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to argue a logical point with Anti-Vaxxers is point less. They'll toss poop on the wall and call it a Picasso.

Let'em die imho. They wanted free choice, so they'll get it. I only feel bad for the children that got no choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom