My feet's bone spurs are hurting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Costsco has the best Ribeyes. USDA Prime with tons of marbling.
If you go to the specialty counter they have them 2" thick. We bought some and divided them into 12 oz steaks. I just can't eat a 16oz anymore. I can but the last part isn't pleasurable. It's called stuffing the gut and I'm past that.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Crusing down the street with the windows down with one of those ballpark beer plastic cups full of ice and sweet tea just feels right.
Always reminds me of my high school days. Just lookin for chicks and not having a care in the world.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too little I think :drunk2:.

So, too much blood in your alcohol system?

I hate it when it's a natural lazy day with no excuse! :cry11:

Excuse? We don't need no stinking excuse.

No way in hell, but I'll eat it all day long on a hot link or especially smoked sausage. :bolt:

I slice my hot links diagonally and pan fry 'em then yep; mustard is the condiment of choice for said link. Brahms makes the best hotlinks by the way.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why @druryj dragged me in on this.

I was loading up the trailer with some 2x6 lumber, some sod, and a steer.
My plan was to go to his house, span the roof hole with the 2x lumber, sod over it, and graze the steer on the pasture up there.
Whilst the steer is putting on weight, we could sit outside sipping tea from a Dixie cups.
When the steer is ready, we could have carved some Ribeyes out, to slightly grill, and smear with butter.

But, I got interrupted, and forgot what I was doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom