My feet's bone spurs are hurting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump likes his steaks Well Done
Uh oh! That sorry no good lying, womanizing, racist, prejudice, colluding, obstructing, Putin loving, small hand having, bigot being, rich guy who's only rich cuz his dad gave it to him, sorry, no good, burnt steak eating, guy who knows what happened to JFK and Hoffa, dirty sucker ain't getting my vote!!

I'm sure my sarcasm caused me to forget more things he's done wrong.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It ain't blood. ;)

Blood is in the arteries/veins, not the meat juices.
:drunk2:

So there’s no veins in a Steak? How does that work then so the cells get proper nutrition so the cow grows? I bet Mcdonalds buys all the leftover veins and eyeballs and stuff and grinds it all up to make McBurgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And to you also.... Pull hard. I readmhow many of you are vets and defenders of freedom. Your president allowed an attack get going and stopped at the last second. How demoralizing???? A complete waste of time. He said that it was due to the possible loss of life. Why did he not think of this much earlier? Because he could not think the situation through. This would make me loose confidence in my commander in chief. Many see this as weakness... What I would not want to happen while in service.

And you guys want to defend him???

If you live in the US he’s your President too. You do have options if that’s a problem for you.
I don’t have all the info available that he did when deciding to launch or not launch the attack. I know he does have a lot of people advising him that are quick to get America into needless wars. He also has a lot of haters out there that seem to get off criticizing whatever move he makes. TDS is real. MANY people have changed their position midstream just to oppose whatever decision he makes. He won the 2016 election and by the way things look now, he will probably win in 2020. I can’t wait to hear what a fine choice you will make and for you to share the reasons here. We are fortunate to have a real thinking person sharing your wealth of knowledge here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So there’s no veins in a Steak? How does that work then so the cells get proper nutrition so the cow grows? I bet Mcdonalds buys all the leftover veins and eyeballs and stuff and grinds it all up to make McBurgers.
"even with a very rare steak, it's not blood that you see run out "

"Most of the liquid in meat is water. The reddish color in meat and its juices is not caused by blood. It is the protein myoglobin dissolved in water. Myoglobin is found only in muscle, not in the blood stream. The blood was pretty much all drained out in the slaughter house. If the stuff on your plate when you sliced a steak was blood, it would be much darker, like human blood, and it would coagulate, like human blood. If the fluids were blood, then pork and chicken would be dark red. It's mostly just water, so let's stop grossing out our kids, and just call it juice."

From this OSA post:
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/pellet-grill.259293/page-11#post-3109727

Most of the info (I think?) came from this link (it's also in the post):
https://amazingribs.com/more-technique-and-science/more-cooking-science/basic-meat-science-cooks

:drunk2:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to you also.... Pull hard. I readmhow many of you are vets and defenders of freedom. Your president allowed an attack get going and stopped at the last second. How demoralizing???? A complete waste of time. He said that it was due to the possible loss of life. Why did he not think of this much earlier? Because he could not think the situation through. This would make me loose confidence in my commander in chief. Many see this as weakness... What I would not want to happen while in service.

And you guys want to defend him???

Hey if you could, go ahead and post up your previous posts about Benghazi. Since you're so interested in demoralizing actions and weakness. Hopefully you can reference where you threw a fit about that one?

Latest posts

Top Bottom