My feet's bone spurs are hurting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should have told tary officials to plan a measured attack. Not to go off in a direction and then to stop them at the last minute. Then to talk about his stopping the attack.
You might be right about that.
I'm not gonna be pissed at him for how he handled it cuz I agree with his decision to not send the attack. I would think he learned to look at everything in advance in the future. Your thread title makes it seem you're pissed he didn't send the attack. That was my question to you. Do you agree with the final decision or not?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... Chuckeye is a steak made of the better, tastier, fatty part of the ribeye... none of that lean round lower part. If you haven't had one, I'd recommend it medium over coals
For what it probably costs, I'm thinkin' it should be called "Charles" rather than "Chuck" ...

Extra points if you recognize the reference (without Google).
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should have told tary officials to plan a measured attack. Not to go off in a direction and then to stop them at the last minute. Then to talk about his stopping the attack.

Nah, the reports coming out of Iran that a rogue commander may have triggered the launch without permission of the mullahs might have made a part of his decision and the mullahs were furious with the commander?
There are some delicate moments going on right now. One false step by Trump could trigger a war that we don't want. He did good.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol... Chuckeye is a steak made of the better, tastier, fatty part of the ribeye... none of that lean round lower part. If you haven't had one, I'd recommend it medium over coals
Oh good Lord, if your having a ribeye or chuckeye other than rare to medium rare your lost in the culinary world...... LOL. :angry3::D

Latest posts

Top Bottom